• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Eutylone;5-cl-adb-a;etizolam;hep;4fbda.....which one is better ?

william860221

Ex-Bluelighter
Hello everyone

I'm a new one on Cannabis

But I want to try

And I did not know how to choose these products

Could anyone tell me something ?

Thanks

Eutylone;5-cl-adb-a looks like a synthetic cannabinoid. I haven't tried it, but if it's anything like all the other synth's I've had experience with or read about, you're most likely gonna want to stay away.

Etizolam's a thienodiazepine, similar to benzodiazepines like alprazolam and diazepam but with a slightly different chemical structure.

If these are your only choices, I would pick etizolamevery time. Synthetic cannabinoids are not where it's at. On the other hand, if you can get a hold of some good ol', regular cannabis then I would suggest taking that route.

No problem, man, and thanks for asking before making your decision. Some people love synthetic cannabinoids, but a majority of what I've seen and the stories I've heard are like they're straight out of a nightmare.

I've also seen and heard a lot about inmates smoking the shit, because it won't show up on the UAs that they get randomly hit with. The shit's just..... it's not good, man. You might not be able to take this dude seriously but try watching this video for a little perspective. It's not just him talking, the dude has a literal shit ton of footage he recorded throughout his bid of, among other things, inmates just FUCKED UP from smoking herbal blends. It's a little different than getting pure synths but not by much:

This part is off-topic, but if this does catch anyone's interest here's a vid of just raw footage recorded from a cell phone smuggled into prison:

Last edited:
I had the "first" cannabinoid that was detected as one, nearly 10 years ago. You remember good old Spice Diamond? :D
Since they were banned from the headshop i lost my interest in it - but when i have a look at all that synthetic cannabinoids there is something tingling in my body. IF i try anything, which one is good for beginners - and which cannabinoids are so dangerous you shouldn#t have a look at it?

TEn years ago I smoked it in a joint. Is it still the same or can you buy other forms to consume? I'm very experienced from smoking Cannabis since 23 years, so I can stand a lot and have a HUUUUUUUGE tolerance.

Is there anybody who can recommend me some cannabinoids?

JJ

i don't want you to tell me "wow, this is the most extreme one i ever had", but if i would try it which should i take?

JJ

I can imagine now, that this Spice was very close to grass, but there was no comedown and it lasted just an hour or so... also it felt so "cold" compared to real ganja, do you know what I mean? we were stoned but we had no laughing flashes or were getting hungry or what ever. this was not that good....

JJ

but sometimes guys seemed to be on crack not on cannabinoids, but perhaps im wrong because i have since Spice no experiences with it.

JJ

The new synthetic Cannabinoids have a pretty terrible safety profile your best to avoid them. I'd sampled the majority of the JWH series when they were released years ago. My favourites were 018, 073 and 210 but I tried a bunch of others it's hard to remember it was so long ago. When I was in Prison guys used to smoke those newer ones and so all kinds of Crazy stuff and half the time end up in lockup for some dumb shit. I'd always avoided it and would buy Buprenorphine instead. Was more expensive but I've always been fond of Opioids.

Hey, thanks for your reply.

No, then I will not try anyone of them. I also hat the JWH-21 or 22 (spice) and i think was it.

I also will not do opiates because I don't like them. I really tried nearly every pharmaopiate and never had a good feeling, but just puking, puking puking all night long and scratching my skin until it bleeds.

I'll stay meanwhile with my benzos, coke and grass, all the other substances im not really interested and I'm scared of psychedelics.

Thank you Charlie.

JJ

Thanks for your reply

Someone told me that

5cl works best on cannaninoids now

And its price is also reasonable

So I'm going to have a try

Thanks for your reply

Someone told me that

5cl works best on cannaninoids now

And its price is also reasonable

So I'm going to have a try

Best of luck, bud! Try to take it slow, and really focus on how it's effecting you. It might sound like common sense but I'm gonna put it out there anyways: if your synth' "high" starts to feel negative, you're going to want to stop smoking immediately. One major thing I've noticed about synthetic 'noids is that people try to smoke through a "bad trip" and it never works out the way they want it to.

@JoEhJoEh I honestly don't have the most firsthand experience with synthetics, but I do remember JWH-018 being the closest to a regular weed high. Unfortunately, though, I'm pretty sure that the JWH's have been criminalized for some time now. If you're determined to try synthetics, though, and can get your hands on some JWH-018, I'd say go for it. Again though, like I told William860221: take it slow.

The new synthetic Cannabinoids have a pretty terrible safety profile your best to avoid them. I'd sampled the majority of the JWH series when they were released years ago. My favourites were 018, 073 and 210 but I tried a bunch of others it's hard to remember it was so long ago. When I was in Prison guys used to smoke those newer ones and so all kinds of Crazy stuff and half the time end up in lockup for some dumb shit. I'd always avoided it and would buy Buprenorphine instead. Was more expensive but I've always been fond of Opioids.

I had the best luck with JWH-073 and JWH-081. I much preferred either to JWH-018 or its malevolent fluorinated counterpart AM-2201. JWH-250 was ok, but nothing to write home about. Just stick to real cannabis...

Yes I had those as 081, 250, 253, AM-2201 but I really liked 018 best and a week or two prior to it getting banned my vendor sent me a fuckton extra. But I really regret using them things after binging on them a couple years I developed some breathing issues and I'm convinced they are the culprit. I've had improvement as years gone by but Cannabis is so much safer. I began having those cuz of urine tests and whatnot. I'll tell you what vaping a huge dose of 018 and getting stuck in a J-Hole is some wild shit. Once you have some tolerance you can manage the anxiety from the comeup generally.