• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids European guy: my experience of copping street H in the US

PodHead

Greenlighter
Spent a few days in the Baltimore area and cold copped a couple of 3 buck caps that supposed to contain H and Fent. I was wary after hearing all the horror stories about the tranq epidemic in the US, took my chances anyway. Before that I've only used straight opium made of high potency poppies and pharma morphine & codeine so that's what I can compare the stuff to.

The material was white and fluffy with a kind of bittersweet taste, about 0.3g per cap. I snorted one cap and effects came in about 5 mins. There was no rush, just a light whole body sensation, especially pleasant in my groin area. Poppy tea in comparison - at least the one I have in Europe where each dried pod contains 10% M / weight plus all the other 40 alkaloids - produces a proper rush which takes about 15 mins to kick in and your whole legs, arms and backside of your neck gets really heavy and tingly. After the initial sensation though, the american cap felt identical to a proper morphine high both in feel and in duration (about 6-8 hours). There was the usual stimulating, productive phase and then the long relaxing noddy phase. 100% identical in effects to opium or morphine. I heard Fent should have no legs, just a short rush with the need of compulsive redosing? So what did I have in those caps? I think it must have really been a mix of some fent and a proper amount of H as advertised.

All in all I found it to be a positive experience. Good junk. So is this the stuff that makes all US dopeheads make those zombie moves where they hang their torso down to the ground? The stuff you see in documentaries about Kensington? I saw those clowns in Baltimore too. Or that's the infamous Xylazine crap that does that to those poor bastards? Why are they using that if it's so easy to find proper stuff?

Truly doubt that, I was clearly in a hotspot. That fast food area was packed with the usual suspects. I don't look the part but once you've been in the game you'll always know when you're in the right place. I'm sure though it was one of the better stuff available in the city. 3 bucks for such a proper cap seemed like a good deal too especially for guys like me who likes to surf on the functional side.

Thanks Podhead for taking the time and typing up your experience. Nicely presented too.

I have not been on the streets in years. So I go by what I read posted and what I get from a few people that are still on the streets. Some say it is all xylazine and fentanyl. Others say there is heroin out there too. But I am also wondering of the etazine(?) class of drugs and if they can mimic morphine at all.

I will say this, direct experience cuts through any guessing and it seems you analyzed this well.