• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Euphoria question

RowdyMic

Bluelighter
I’m prescribed Zyprexa, lamictal xanax at night and Adderall throughout the day. because of the SSRI’s I’ve had to research when doing recreational drugs. And noticed my meds keep my serotonin level.. I think.. anyway I can’t trip, if I take lsd dmt or shrooms I just get a weird stimulative body/head high, and the same with cocaine and haven’t tried MDMA since I’ve gotten prescribed them. Are there any recreational drugs I can take that will work or give euphoria/high that SSRI’s don’t block?

Cannabis, alcohol, benzodiazepines and opiates should all work normally.

Depends on the type of euphoria you're looking for...

I see you're already prescribed Xanax, so alcohol, more benzos and opiates are probably a bad idea.

Looks like you're stuck with weed :D

Ye
I see you're already prescribed Xanax, so alcohol, more benzos and opiates are probably a bad idea.

Looks like you're stuck with weed :D
a can’t fuck with opiates anymore that ship has sailed lol. Can’t smoke due to my job.. so I guess I’m just stuck with booze like I thought. Fuck!

You mention SSRIs, but xyprexa is olanzapine which isn't an SSRI as far as I know. Does it have the same dulling effects upon MDMA as SSRIs?

You mention SSRIs, but xyprexa is olanzapine which isn't an SSRI as far as I know. Does it have the same dulling effects upon MDMA as SSRIs?
I tried mdma/molly and it was nothing like what it used to be no comparison didn’t feel shit from the molly. I feel like I just get a case of serotonin syndrome when I screw with any drugs that screw with your serotonin. Idk if that’s what it is but I just get a weird pressure in my head or head ache. It’s like the same high when I take lsd, shrooms, dmt, molly and coke. I get stimulated on coke but I feel I don’t get the euphoria. If I did a blind fold test I wouldn’t be able to know which is which

I'm on Zoloft 50mg and use meth and if I happen to take the two too close together, there is a definite dulling of the meth euphoria, which can barely even be considered "euphoric" anymore as it is, due to long term use.