• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Euphoria of Ritalin Vs Amphetamine Vs Methamphetamine?

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
I know meth at high'ish doses is incredible.

I don't think I'll ever feel as positive naturally, which sucks.

Amphetamine is somewhere in the middle apparently, never tried it.

Ritalin at 30 mg compared to meth is a flash in the pan vs a well stoked blaze.

Am I doing it right?

Bizarrely, I used to use ritalin and it gave me energy, focus, good concentration etc.
Now it puts me into slow motion.
I walk around like my reflexes are inhibited.

Therefore, methamphetamine basically brings me to a grinding stop - a drooling, jaw torquing, euphoric blaze of happiness.

Where does regular amphetamine fall in contrast?

Insufflated or sublingual Amphetamine can feel quite similar to meth. Keep in mind I’ve only done meth once.

Taken orally, at low to moderate doses, most experienced users cannot distinguish between the two under double blind conditions

methylphenidate (Ritalin) is not euphoric unless insufflated imo. Orally it doesn’t produce much other than focus and chattiness. But i haven’t pushed the dose beyond 50 mg…

Insufflated or sublingual Amphetamine can feel quite similar to meth. Keep in mind I’ve only done meth once.

Taken orally, at low to moderate doses, most experienced users cannot distinguish between the two under double blind conditions

methylphenidate (Ritalin) is not euphoric unless insufflated imo. Orally it doesn’t produce much other than focus and chattiness. But i haven’t pushed the dose beyond 50 mg…

Low/moderate dose - are they dosed similarly?

Snorted methylphenidate, especially dextromethylphenidate, can be euphoric. 20mg of snorted dexmethylphenidate is far more euphoric in the short term than 20mg of dextroamphetamine (regardless of ROA).

Snorted methylphenidate, especially dextromethylphenidate, can be euphoric. 20mg of snorted dexmethylphenidate is far more euphoric in the short term than 20mg of dextroamphetamine (regardless of ROA).

I've read the fillers are bad for the lungs, as well as the effect being SUPER short lived and the crash being diabolical.... ?

It depends what you mean by regular amphetamine. Racemic amphetamine doesn't really exist in a pharmaceutical form, only as the illicit 'speed' found in most of Europe.

The purity levels tend to be much lower than with crystal meth, with caffeine as a major cut. Pure racemic amp. is already the most jittery and physical, and a lot of caffeine intensifies it.

The closest pharmaceutical is Adderall, which is halfway between racemic and dextro- amphetamine. Dexamp shares with racemic a shorter duration than meth - 4-6h vs 8-12h - but is much smoother. They also both lack the serotonin effect of meth.

Good racemic speed or adderall or dexamphetamine are all good choices that are euphoric but quite a bit more manageable than methamphetamine.

It depends what you mean by regular amphetamine. Racemic amphetamine doesn't really exist in a pharmaceutical form, only as the illicit 'speed' found in most of Europe.

The purity levels tend to be much lower than with crystal meth, with caffeine as a major cut. Pure racemic amp. is already the most jittery and physical, and a lot of caffeine intensifies it.

The closest pharmaceutical is Adderall, which is halfway between racemic and dextro- amphetamine. Dexamp shares with racemic a shorter duration than meth - 4-6h vs 8-12h - but is much smoother. They also both lack the serotonin effect of meth.

Good racemic speed or adderall or dexamphetamine are all good choices that are euphoric but quite a bit more manageable than methamphetamine.

Am I correct in saying an acetone wash can purify racemic "speed" forumulation?

Dissolve out the caffeine etc?

(and can one wash speed paste, or must dry it to powder to wash it correctly?)

I've heard of purifying speed by pouring anhydrous acetone over it, so that the caffeine dissolves into it, then separating out the solid with a coffee filter and letting the acetone dry. Theoretically this would purify the amphetamine powder of any caffeine mixed with it, but I have no firsthand knowledge of how easy or realistic this is.

20mg of snorted dexmethylphenidate is far more euphoric in the short term than 20mg of dextroamphetamine (regardless of ROA).
I find dexmethylphenidate to be far more confidence inducing and talkative, but dexamph to be much more pleasurable (which personally I find more euphoric)

Acetone wash can definitely remove a lot of the unwanted stuff, but street drugs can be cut with any number of things that might still be left after the wash. Probably still better to do it than not though.

This thread should help with the procedure.

methamphetamine basically brings me to a grinding stop - a drooling, jaw torquing, euphoric blaze of happiness.
Smoking a ton of Meth and getting geeked-up to East-Jesus and beyond. Is that really all that fun? I guess people actually enjoy that, huh?

I mean if that’s your thing that’s your thing. No Judgement here. You’re killing your Brain…

Have you ever put the pipe down and tried swallowing a small shard? Like 10-25mg Try it sometime. See how you feel 👍

Instead of killing your Brain, heal-it:
BAyKluX.png

TEWobkD.jpg

Ua5qX6Q.jpg

pllmBNo.jpg

7UhuOb3.jpg[\IMG]

QNX66cF.png

Last edited:
The only time I ever did Ritalin was in the 1980s. A few guys and I shot it up. Everybody else was flying high.
I felt absolutely nothing.

Am I doing it right?

Bizarrely, I used to use ritalin and it gave me energy, focus, good concentration etc.

Therefore, methamphetamine basically brings me to a grinding stop - a drooling, jaw torquing, euphoric blaze of happiness.

Can you help me and be more clear? Are you speaking methamphetamine containing ephedrine or not? The meth taken at year 2000 is far diffenent then the meth today which comparatively the new has barely any effect on me. Also, since just moving from LA to Tampa I cant find any in Florida. Then again it was

Am I doing it right?

are you speaking if methamphetamine containing ephedrine (which is nonlonger made since about 2001) or the newer which to me has no effect. Certainly not like it used to be

Can you help me and be more clear? Are you speaking methamphetamine containing ephedrine or not? The meth taken at year 2000 is far diffenent then the meth today which comparatively the new has barely any effect on me. Also, since just moving from LA to Tampa I cant find any in Florida. Then again it was

are you speaking if methamphetamine containing ephedrine (which is nonlonger made since about 2001) or the newer which to me has no effect. Certainly not like it used to be
Also meth is hard to come by. I used to have it gotten for me in LA (maybe thats why) but since moving to Tampa people look at you like your a freak or mental patient if you even bring it up?