• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs EU36/EU38/DC2 stimulants

cletusSamboy

Bluelighter
Does anyone know what these are?
I've heard eu36 is actually lisdexamphetamine but other than that there is almost zero info on the net about them.

Don't buy mystery compounds and don't buy anything from vendors that sell mystery compounds. At best it's something already banned that they're trying to offload, or it's completely inactive. At worst it's poison.

If they can't give you an IUPAC name, CAS # and/or structure, don't give them the cash. Ever.

Does anyone know what these are?
I've heard eu36 is actually lisdexamphetamine but other than that there is almost zero info on the net about them.
I would suggest taking that with a truckload of salt, no one would sell lisdexamphetamine, its a prescription medication, Vyvanse, and eu38, i can be almost entirely certain, is eutylone.

I got 5 grams the other day, and it tastes, smells, drips, feels, and basically, HAS to be eutylone.

Had I purchased it as "eutylone" from any vendor, I would have no doubts at all,
eu36 is very likely same situation...

cyputylone, dimethylpentedrone, and euty are basically the 3 cycling around, from what Ive gathered in various forums..

eu38, definitely eutylone

Don't buy mystery compounds and don't buy anything from vendors that sell mystery compounds. At best it's something already banned that they're trying to offload, or it's completely inactive. At worst it's poison.

If they can't give you an IUPAC name, CAS # and/or structure, don't give them the cash. Ever.
This. Who guarantees you they don't relabel rat poison?
Also for sure no good vendor will sell you controlled drugs like lisdexamphetamine.
Even the more reputable vendors sometimes make mistakes like one Chinese one sending me some weird colorful gunk which couldn't be identified instead of troparil.