European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Etzi alternative for sleep?

I AM i.e

Bluelighter
My stash has finally dwindled and I'm looking for an alternative to help me sleep and occasionally to end something stimulating. Thanks to warnings on here I've managed to avoid problems plus I don't find them particulary recreational. I know there are a few legals still about but not sure which is best. I need to be functional in the morning.

Thank you.

Clonazolam 0.5mg do the job but they have a longish half life which just seem to give an afterglow for me however any extended use gives one hell of a withdrawl. Keep them for once in a while and you should be fine.

Last edited:
Legal (to buy at the moment) - diclazepam. And maybe clonazolam, will let you know when I get to try them in the next few days.

Prescribed - xanax, zopiclone, clonazepam, valium. In that order.

Overall - xanax, zopiclone, clonazepam, etizolam, diclazepam, valium. Roughly. I never used to like diclaz but since getting the 2mg pills I've found a substantial improvement ;) Miss legal etiz though, wish I'd stocked up.

I'm sure I've tried a few others too but, appropriately for a thread about benzos, I can't remember at this moment in time. Also appropriately it's 2 in the morning and I am going to pop a diclaz or 2 and zzzz because I've had 4 hours sleep in the past 2 days but my brain still won't turn off. Blah.

Nighty night <3