• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam Vs Alprazolam, down to 5 bars/day

Anonyxan

Greenlighter
I have been ordering my meds online since my prescriptions and doctor visits have become too expensive and its actually cheaper this way. I have gotten several orders already and they always come with very stealthy packing and within a few days. I know I'm taking a huge risk but my anxiety is uncontrollable without it and I literally dont have another choice. The quality has been excellent, better IMO. The alp taste is super strong, and it definitely does its job. My only question is they offer etizolam for even cheaper and the only difference I've seen is that it has a short half life. Please msg me or email me if you have any info on this. Thanks in advance!

I personally wouldnt do it if i start having access to large amounts of benzos esp in powder cheaply i dont i ever would of got off them. Some drugs i can have around and use responsibly benzos based on my past behavior arent one of them.

Five bars a day is still a very high dosage of xanax, and I do hope you continue with your taper.

I am incredibly interested in anything you can tell me about this-I've been going fucking crazy with my panic attacks!!!

over-use of benzos can actually increase the severity of panic attacks.
and as for the etizolam v xanax debate - i find that etizolam wears off faster, thus making it even worse for controlling anxiety.

my bad- I'm new on here and kind of an idiot anyways- haha. I was referring to wanting to get back on Xanax!

I agree with captain heroin, continue to taper, it took me 2 years to taper off benzodiazepines (5-10 bars or 2 mg clonazepam daily)

Check out the ashton manual for a benzo taper.
And as others have said, while etizolam is great for anxiety the short half life is a problem