• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Etizolam + valium combo

20max10

Bluelighter
Will combining diazepam and etizolam give better effects then either one on their own? Any experiences people have to share with this combination?

Thanks in return for any answers, Max

TPossibly, different benzos affect different receptors.

I have combined multiple.benzos together, but I have much experience and a tolerance

How much valium do you take alone? How much etizolam.do.you take.alone
Like if you usually take 20mg valium by itself and 2mg etizolam by itself, cut the doses in half when combining the two.

So.if you take them together, take 10mg valium and 1mg etizolam.

I think the combo.would be quite relaxing

TPossibly, different benzos affect different receptors.

I have combined multiple.benzos together, but I have much experience and a tolerance

How much valium do you take alone? How much etizolam.do.you take.alone
Like if you usually take 20mg valium by itself and 2mg etizolam by itself, cut the doses in half when combining the two.

So.if you take them together, take 10mg valium and 1mg etizolam.

I think the combo.would be quite relaxing

Thanks, I think I'll try 20mg valium with 2mg etizolam and see how things go from there

^Seriously, you would do well to take the advice about cutting the doses in half. The two together are going to have a cumulative effect.

^This for the most part. Unless you need one for GAD and one for panic disorder. Other than that circumstance, you can never really tell which one is doing what.

i combine xanax and etizolam every once in a while... i can't really distinguish the difference between the combination versus just taking more etizolam or taking more xanax... but that doesn't stop me from doing it. honestly, i think the xanax tends to kind of overpower the etizolam. as other posters have noted, they do sort of have a cumulative effect when you combine them, and you'll want to take that into account when figuring your dose.

I take about 40mg of valium at a time usually.I have 10mg of etizolam left and 25mg of valium left. How many of the 1mg etizolam pellets should I take with the 25mgs of valium that are left to get a nice several hour diazapam/etizolam combo-buzz going?