• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam Stability in PG solution

jkyl

Bluelighter
Someone posted in in a thread I read recently that one can expect for an etizolam/PG solution to be quite degraded in about a month. If anyone has knowledge on the matter, I have a few questions about this statement if it is indeed accurate. I can't find the thread right now, but if/when I do, I'll link it and maybe PM the person who made this statement. On to the questions!

1. How quickly does it degrade if kept in a cool, dark place?
2. What exactly happens to it as it degrades? As in what does it degrade into or does it basically become inert at a certain point?
3. Other than keeping it in a cool, dark place, what other measures can be taken to prolong it's shelf life?

I've googled the hell out of this and searched this and other forums for any relevant information on my questions, but I've come up with zilch so far (even reading those tedious ncbi articles/abstracts).

If this is the wrong forum (like if it should be in other drugs or RC's) I'm sorry, but I figure thienodiazepines are near enough to benzos that this would be the best place.

Thank you all in advance for any input!
jkyl

Last edited:
Im not sure how it degrades, but wrapping it in tin foil and storing it in the freezer might substantially slow down any degradation if it really does happen

Freezer is unavailable unfortunately as I have roommates that tolerate, but do not fully approve of my use. Tin foil is easy though. I'll do that straight away. Thank you!

Freezer is unavailable unfortunately as I have roommates that tolerate, but do not fully approve of my use. Tin foil is easy though. I'll do that straight away. Thank you!
Why not just tell your neighbors it's some night time herbal tincture?

A good suggestion if they weren't more savvy to what I'm already doing (of which they're fully aware). And a big ol' bottle of PG hardly looks like a tincture. Now a kratom tincture I could get away with saying that, but then there's no need for the freezer there lol. I try to respect our boundaries as best I can. Everything I do that they don't like stays in my personal space.