• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam side effects a week of use

pup5581

Greenlighter
SWIM has been on 1.5 to 2 MG of Etizolam the past week now exactly. Really only started to get side effects yesterday after dosing. Tingling in SWIM's fingers and feet. Face tightness like I need to stretch it? And some hot flashes when laying down.

Now this didn't happen the first few days which seems strange? So wondering why that would be and in peoples experiences will they get better or worse. I am using it to help my Clonazepam withdrawal so these side effects I can deal with ATM as the side effects before I got this felt like I was literally going to die or have a breakdown.

And do different brands have different side effects that people have seen?

No need to swim here man, we all know it's you.

I have never experienced any of the symptoms you are describing from taking etizolam, and I have tried all kinds from many different vendors. What you are experiencing is probably still withdrawal from the clonazepam. Etizolam is a thieno while clonazepam is a benzo. It's just a technicality really, but in my experience it does matter.

I used to get ninety Xanax a month, and when I would run out of Xanax or etizolam I would switch out one for the other. Though each would help with some of the other's withdrawal symptoms, neither would ever completely cover all of the bases. This surprised me because the two molecules really do look so similar side by side.

It should go away in time. I really do believe what you are experiencing is nothing more than strange body sensations from lack of clonazepam.

No need to swim here man, we all know it's you.

I have never experienced any of the symptoms you are describing from taking etizolam, and I have tried all kinds from many different vendors. What you are experiencing is probably still withdrawal from the clonazepam. Etizolam is a thieno while clonazepam is a benzo. It's just a technicality really, but in my experience it does matter.

I used to get ninety Xanax a month, and when I would run out of Xanax or etizolam I would switch out one for the other. Though each would help with some of the other's withdrawal symptoms, neither would ever completely cover all of the bases. This surprised me because the two molecules really do look so similar side by side.

It should go away in time. I really do believe what you are experiencing is nothing more than strange body sensations from lack of clonazepam.

I hope it's from the clonazepam. But the symptoms seems to get worse after I dose with Etizolam. So it's kinda strange. It helps with 75% of my withdrawals from Clonazepam not everything but most. It's been 3 weeks CT off of Clonazepam and first 2 weeks were worst thing in the world. Since Etiz it's been so much better besides these new things

Yea what CosmicG said, your body isn't used to being without the clonazepam. If you are taking equivalent doses as a taper you should be alright but not all benzos are designed the same.

That's strange man. What brand is it that you are using?

StarTiz 2MG pellets from a domestic source. Like i said fine up until yesterday when it seemed as if I was in full blown Kpin WDs without the heavy head brain fog. That has been at bay while on etizolam. Today another package came for Etizest that I will try tomorrow.

I was having bad random sweats and anxiety tonight at dinner with my GF. Dropped her off and took 1.5 of my Startiz and it felt better..but still some side effects there. Has to be the clonazepam popping through? Even though I have some tingling that's new

I have had kpid withdrawal before and the heavy head and fog and just no concentration or depersonalization was BRUTAL. Etizolam keeps that away it seems..but not some other symptoms

Yea what CosmicG said, your body isn't used to being without the clonazepam. If you are taking equivalent doses as a taper you should be alright but not all benzos are designed the same.

Just weird that it's been 3 weeks now off clonazepam and the first 4 days on etizolam got rid of all the symptoms but not it only helps a few. I will try the etizest I got today tomorrow and see if there is any change

Word I get the startiz too I know what you're talking about. I bet if you had tried using diclazepam or pyrazolam instead you wouldn't be having those same symptoms man, simply for the fact that they are also benzodiazepines. For me the etiz only helped some of the withdrawal when it came to Xanax. Same for etizolam. I ran out unexpectedly and I thought Xanax would for sure cover etizolam withdrawal, but it didn't fully cut it. I ended up having to eat way more Xanax than I wanted to just to knock myself out until my etizolam came the next day.

Clonazepam withdrawal may last a while since it is a longer lasting benzo...not sure how long you have been taking it or what milligram.