• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Etizolam, Peak effect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbo84

Greenlighter
So sites really seem to vary when the peak of etizolam is, I know it starts working pretty quick but how long after consuming does it peak, some sites suggest its an hour or 90m,others say 3h.
Thanks for any advice.

Hey OP, I understand your question, but this isn't exactly worthy of its own thread. I'll break it down though. You see, all drugs effect all people differently. Are you familiar with the concept of a bell-curve? Well it essentially explains everything in the clearest terms. While everyone is different if the fictional "objective" peak of effects was 3 hours, our bell-curve will demonstrate that most people are going to experience it within mere minutes of that objective peak, get me?

For some 2.75 hours. For others, maybe 3.25 hours, but it's not necessarily going to vary much more than that. You can generally use an encyclopedia resource which will give you that objective peak. From there, draw your most logical conclusions, yes?

I'm gonna close this one. There is no more concise explanation than educated guessing. Another poor still-born Bluelight thread. It never even had a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.