• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam is illegal how to replace?

menidiatis

Bluelighter
Etizolam is now illegal in NL, which benzo is the most similar in terms of strength?

If I am to buy illegally, is Xanax the most similar one? And one can I do to increase chances that what I buy is actually Xanax and not some crazy strong modern benzo like flubromazolam of whatever?

i have taken phenibut plenty of times before and always had a good, deep sleep afterwards. It's probably (should be) more sedating than pregabalin which i haven't dabbled with that much. Either way i wouldn't recommend phenibut long-term or for insomnia since it can be addictive and hard on the liver. I'd rather recommend baclofen, which is a very similiar drug and also interacts with GABA-B, but less side effects or addiction potential. Still that being said while benzos work great for insomnia they're even more addictive for that specific reason and probably shouldn't be messed with.

I find flunitrazolam and fluclotizolam to be good benzos for sleep, somewhat similiar to etizolam in that way, but with shorter half-life and therefore less side effects in the morning. I don't know what kind of tolerance level you're dealing with but etizolam can easily be sedating for 8+ hours. Either way don't forget to dose them volumetrically.

Last edited:
For me gabapentin lets me get a deep restful sleep. I usually do that once a week to keep it working. Now with etizolam at most I would take 1 mg on a Sunday night to get to bed. I think I have done that since 2014. So when I realized the click and ship pills were no more I actually grieved my Sunday nights and am also looking elsewhere for alternatives. I mean I see etizolam blotters being sold for 3x the price but I am wondering if just forgetting that ritual and go without unless an emergency.is wisest. I also feel in time some of the other benzos can and will be pressed and sold. I just don't want strong ones like clonazolam or flubro. But I can only imagine the people that took it daiily only to have it yanked.

But both gabapentin/pregabalin and benzos are different drugs to me.

I find flunitrazolam and fluclotizolam to be good benzos for sleep, somewhat similiar to etizolam in that way, but with shorter half-life and therefore less side effects in the morning. I don't know what kind of tolerance level you're dealing with but etizolam can easily be sedating for 8+ hours. Either way don't forget to dose them volumetrically.

A shorter half life than etizolam sounds like a winner. I thought etizolam was the shortest. But gabapentin is a long nieceride to a good nights sleep and seems deeper than an etizolam sleep. But etizolam knocks me out quick. When I see people take 15 mgs and still only sleep a few hours it makes me scratch my head. Etizolam does last me 8 hours. And as far as shelf life I put away 14 pills from 2014 and test one every now and again and are just as potent. Not sure if blotters would hold up??

I am just glad this is a clever community that will remedy whatever we need too. lol And I think I have the same sentiment as menidiatis. The people that banned etizolam is some countries are malakas!!! lol

Last edited:
Most alprazolam and Mylan pills sold on the street in Australia actually are Etizolam.

Whether that is a global phenomenon I wouldn't know

Drug warning - Non-pharmaceutical grade (counterfeit) alprazolam tablets containing etizolam

Maybe us Aussies are lucky. Lot's of ice users in Melbourne (myself included) score dodgy Alprazolam and Mylan pills all the time and you never read of fatal overdoses.

NSW Health has confirmed that there are counterfeit Kalma, Xanax, Mylan and Sandoz brand tablets in circulation. These counterfeit tablets contain no alprazolam and are likely to contain unwanted or dangerous ingredients. Some substances in these pills, such as etizolam and flubromazepam, may still be dependence-forming. Undeclared substances that may be present in these tablets include: etizolam, flubromazepam, cyproheptadine, promethazine, and amantadine. These substances have been found in counterfeit alprazolam in Australia recently, in various doses and combinations Etizolam and flubromazepam are benzodiazepines, meaning they are chemically related to alprazolam/Xanax. However, these drugs have different effects than alprazolam, and their effects are likely to be different between people

Etizolam is now illegal in NL, which benzo is the most similar in terms of strength?

If I am to buy illegally, is Xanax the most similar one? And one can I do to increase chances that what I buy is actually Xanax and not some crazy strong modern benzo like flubromazolam of whatever?

Chances are any Xanax you buy illegally from a street source will be dodgy! IF you are lucky they will contain Etizolam or flubromazolam. if you are unlucky they will contain Fent.

So don't go mixing any pills you get off the street with genuine benzo's your doctor prescribes you..

Beware of prescription medications bought on the street

Fake Xanax big problem in the United Kingdom

Xanax's scarcity in the UK means that for illicit dealers, getting regular supplies of the drug is difficult. So in late 2015 some innovative dealers decided to take a new approach: they began pressing their own pills in the UK using powder imported from China.

As your illegally buying Alprazolam, or you might go for a prescription. But then you have to pay a whole lotta money for your benzo's. But illegally there are counterfeit's some, the most dangerous ones, contain Fentanyl, or a analogue.

Why not just buy ilegal Etizolam? If yo are going down the illegal lane.

Still available where Etiz was, Conozoloam. Flucticazolam.

Fluaprazolam think.

Then others. Xanax. Diazepam, Lorazepam.

Clonaxepam. If any are available.

I am in the same boat myself are use a very high dosage of Etizolam daily like 10 to 25 mg for a long period and it will be difficult for me to taper down because of situational nerve sensitisation and major anxiety and panic disorder and debilitating and painful physical conditions as well.

In my own case I'm very allergic to all prescription medicines so mainstream benzos like diazepam and Lorazepam I cannot tolerate energetically because of the excipients including lactose but all of them anyway.

So I just cannot afford to be out of Etizolam powder for a safe tapering process.

As your illegally buying Alprazolam, or you might go for a prescription. But then you have to pay a whole lotta money for your benzo's. But illegally there are counterfeit's some, the most dangerous ones, contain Fentanyl, or a analogue.

Why not just buy ilegal Etizolam? If yo are going down the illegal lane.
If I buy illegal etizolam, what guarantees it is actually etizolam? And not clonazolam or flubro

If I buy illegal etizolam, what guarantees it is actually etizolam? And not clonazolam or flubro
Nothing, my first supplier of Etilaam. That was providing good product at a certain point just took the cash of the last orders and disappeared.

Legally Brotizolam, Flubrotizolam, Flunitrazolam, Norflurazepam and Pyrazolam are still available.

It will surely still exist in relative bulk so maybe you would need a very dependable source or some sort of testing measures if that's possible.

Legally Brotizolam, Flubrotizolam, Flunitrazolam, Norflurazepam and Pyrazolam are still available.

Thanks emkee and I know there are others. The RC industry knows there are people that will not mix and match powders in solutions. They have put things on blotters and pressed pills. I wonder how long it will take, if ever, to have a vendor press a bromazolam pill or another type.

Keep the suggestions coming. I feel better to know there are othe benzos with short half lifes. With etizolam I could go to sleep and wake up normal like I had nothing. Even alprazolam makes me a little groggy till I have coffee. Short half life is a must.

There are pellet's of Bromazolam legally available. I mentioned Brotizolam but it was Bromazolam, 3mg pellet's.

So might you be in need, if you are wd-ing. There still options available. Weird that etizolam got banned, but Flunitrazolam not?

There are pellet's of Bromazolam legally available. I mentioned Brotizolam but it was Bromazolam, 3mg pellet's.

So might you be in need, if you are wd-ing. There still options available. Weird that etizolam got banned, but Flunitrazolam not?
I am. Not withdrawing, I want to use the minimum dose of sth that is not extremely potent, so that I deal with panic attacks. I d use max 1.5mg eti per day, usual half that

Isn't norflurazepam still available? That's a nice medium strength benzo. It's rather long acting though unlike etizolam.

Isn't norflurazepam still available? That's a nice medium strength benzo. It's rather long acting though unlike etizolam.
Not from the vendor I usually buy who is confirmed reliable so in that case I may as well stick to the "temazepam" I got off the dark web

I recently asked a psychiatrist that was visiting from over 4000km away about baclofen to help me stop drinking. She basically told me she wouldn't prescribe it due to concerns about her reputation and license for prescribing something off label. She RXed naltrexone instead which is useless and just got flushed down the toilet. Also ended the appointment early and told her to get the fuck out and go back home.

I have already been prescribed baclofen in the past and that was during a 7 month period of sobriety last year. That prescriber is not available from what I understand.

Damn that's stupid, what reputation can you ruin with baclofen which is a simple muscle relaxer, being looked into for possible alcohol treatment. It's not even euphoric or addictive like benzos, and the sleeping part is just a side effect which the medical community haven't thought of / investigated yet as a possible insomnia treatment - in another words she's probably not aware you can use it solely as a sleep-aid. You can order it from clearnet russian pharmacies/nootropic sellers, but bluelight rules forbid naming vendors so you're going to have to do some research on your own.