• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam in PG solution...sublingual ROA?

sturdychinfilms

Bluelighter
I get my etizolam in pg solutions and I was wondering if there was anyone out there that could tell me the efficacy of taking the desired amount of etiz/pg liquid and administering it sublingually.

Most of the time I would just swallow it, but some times I need a different route because I might have a full stomach, and full stomachs and benzos do not work for me. Not even partially full stomachs. So I have injected the PG solution usually in doses of 3mg with an etizolam to water ration of 3:8, during desperate times.

My anxiety is severe and I'd really not like to be putting propylene glycol up my veins.

Has anybody tried Sublingual Etizolam PG Solution? What are your thoughts? Does it work? Is it as effective as sublingually taking a tablet of Etizolam?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

sturdychinfilms

Stop shooting pg, please. Yes, sublingual works great. Just hold it five - ten minutes, then swallow what remains. No need to add water.

Stop shooting pg, please. Yes, sublingual works great. Just hold it five - ten minutes, then swallow what remains. No need to add water.

Thanks for your concern, if the sublingual roa works than there should be no reason to use a needle.
Have you tried this for youself?

If so how much mg/ml of PG.