• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Etizolam + Gabapentin + Carisoprodol (SOMA)

pally pete

Bluelighter
Hey Gaba lovers, my mail finally dropped. :) So I've tried all these in the title seperately at massive doses in the past. So I have a tolerance. For instance I took 10 mg Etizest on an empty stomach and I'm not feeling much of that 'Etizest glow' what I'll call it for now..
My usually prescribed GABAergic is Pregabalin 600 mg per day.. But after about 4 years taking as prescribed that's now completely lost it's glow. As I feel it doesn't do a lot I tend to take it sporadically and miss days or more at time. So I never thought GABApentin would touch me due to tolerance - I tried in the past and the GABApentin didn't do a thing. I guessed tolerance. Then a few weeks ago I tried actually doing the 300mg every 30 minutes or so with Dr Pepper and a small fatty snack each dose and it worked a treat. I've tried to recreate the magic but to no avail... dosing different regimes etc..
I've had a 4-5 day break and I'm hoping they will work today (I'm also suffering some slight Oxy/Morphine withdrawal) so was hoping it would help that.
Now, I also have some 500 mg Carisoprodol (Soma) tablets which I'm inclined to add into the mix.... As I said I have a massive Benzo/GABA-A/GABA-B Agonist tolerance. I know this isn't exercising much harm reduction... But I'd love to know the combo... Benzos nowadays don't do a great deal other than keeping me from seizures/psychosis.
I know the problem with Carisoprodol for me - is that it can be very unpredictable (As can GABApentin AFAIK) In the past at my worst... I was taking 3 - 5 Grams (7-10x500 mg tabs) of Carisoprodol just to knock me out to sleep. As I plan for a more recreational time I was going to dose the Carisoprodol much lower - keep staggering 300 mg GABApentin every 30 minutes... Maybe try some more Etizolam or possibly leave it as my Benzo tolerance is big right now (10 mg Etizolam should have me feeling something?
Sorry about the essay!
Basically how/when/what would you dose for maximum recreational effect.
Thank you.