• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam doesn't make me pass out... Any similar experiences?

cider2000

Greenlighter
Well this is a bit of a weird post and should absolutely not be considered as any sort of recommendation on etizolam intake.

The point is, I've been ingesting 9mg of etizolam over the last 2.5 hours and don't feel anything close to passing out. Neither do I feel any extreme amnesia. This would obviously be considered normal if I had any sort of benzo/thionodizapine tolerance, but I assume my tolerance is pretty much zero.

My only experience with this class of drugs so far has been with diclazepam during stim comedown approx. 8 months ago and then an experience with clonazolam 4 months ago. My diclazepam binge was fueled by what i can only describe as temporary loss of judgement during to stim use, but my clonazolam experience was without any other drugs involved. Eventually I did pass out due to the clonazolam, but it was obviously above 2mg which I've heard is already a quite large dose even for benzo tolerant users.

Same with etiz. Heard stories of people passing out after 4mg, but with me even on these 7mg I feel completely fine memory-wise, although I obviously feel very drowsy.

This made me raise the question whether some people are just naturally tolerant to GABA-affecting drugs. A counter argument to this statement however, is that i'm extremely sensitive to dissociatives (only ketamine and mxe so far).

Of course I'm aware of the stupidity of my current dosage, but I assure you I have slowly been incrementing it over the four times I've ingested it in totalt. Also I usually like downers for their interesting effects, but this only seems to cause me some sort of apathy, but without being a vegetable. Even more surprising I don't feel drugged the next day after dosing.

I would very much like to hear opinions on this since I find it quite strange.

ps. I have about 50mg etiz left in my possession and don't really feel inclined to by more, since i find the high itself quite uninteresting. Only positive is the few times i did it during the day and i felt markedly more social but at the same time felt at bit depressed and inhibited. In spite of these negative effects of course, I still intend on continuing my research, but preferably only occasionally.

And that actually leads to my final question: does 80mg etiz (Etizest Brand) ingested sporadically in semilarge to large doses a few times a week until i run out pose a serious risk of physical dependence? I know the psychological part will be a factor as well, but I feel the only thing I'll miss about it is the excitement of being fucked up.

Well thanks for your input if you got any and my rambling doesn't sound like complete rubbish to you.

Now on 14mg and still nothing... I do know this is not dangerous, but luckely I'm at home and in my bed, should I pass ;)