• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Etizest-1 Tolerance?

Drug_Lover

Greenlighter
I recently ordered some etizest-1 consort and I received a box that had 5 strips of 10 pink pill like advertised . I heard the potency of etizolam is close to that if not stronger than xanax so I wanted to take it slow, only dosing once every hour. So so far I'm up to 3mg of this etizest and feel almost nothing other than a slight body high and I' m relaxed. Even enough so that I decided I'd be able to take 3g of phenibut just to boost it. Is it just my reaction the brand? Maybe I should try etilaam instead?

They can come on subtly but I never found much difference in the two to be honest. If you decide to add phenibut now, you will probably fall asleep. I would hold off until tomorrow to see how you like the etilaam brand. Welcome to Bluelight and be safe!

Hey mate, think you got some bad info as well etizolam is about half the strength of Xanax maybe a bit weaker. I’ve not had great success with the em but I only tried one order and tried not to get too fu led up using them, they do work though - for me a good dose is about 4-6mg

1mg etiz is the same as 10mg diaz and 0.5mg xanax, so xanax is twice as strong as etiz, iirc.
Also i always found etizest to be way better than etilaam. Strength and taste wise.

etizolam vendors are also notorious for selling completely bunk or very impotent products..I would try to find an etizolam product in liquid or powder form. the tablets sold as brand name are very bad about potency.