• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Etiz taper and dealing with WDs

well done mate - I wrote a massive post but it was just proper tl;dr material and went all round the Wrekin so for the time being I'll just say 'result'! :D

well done tribal girl. i know how brutally, dreadfully shit benzo wd's can be, having gone though them myself with various benzos, many times.

just chiming in to mention that valerian root can be a useful tool to help kerb the anxiety. However this should be saved for when you're completely done with your taper, as you don't want to mess around with anything GABAergic whilst you're tapering (esp. alcohol).

I found that once I'd taken my last dose of benzos, when the anxiety got too much, a couple of VR capsules tempered the fear a little. Promethazine (Sominex) for when the insomnia was really getting out of hand was also sometimes quite effective.

You sound like you're doing the right thing by living and eating healthily, and doing yoga. Of course ideally if you can bear to do it without the aids i suggested above, your body will restore its natural rhythm faster if you just abstain.

However you do it, good luck!

It shouldn't make absolutely any difference whatsoever. It's confidential information and it's your record. Don't be afraid for it to say you're a drug user; I can't think of it ever exactly mattering.

:)

It shouldn't, but it does...

A ceratin bler recommended Rhodiola powder to aid with anxiety and depression and it's helped me a lot. Ashwagandha has also been mentioned and purchased, but I will sample that next week when I have some time off work. :)

Good on them I say, they sound very intelligent.

It shouldn't, but it does...

How come though?

p.s - good work tribal girl. Etizolam is like that fun and exciting friend who inevitably fucks you over. Good memories, but no where near sustainable.