• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Ethynylcyclohexanol metabolism and trial

Synaps3

Bluelighter
This is going to be a brief post before bed, will update more later.
Recently I quit a short 15 day stint of opiates (2map) and I am going through a little acute withdrawal (2nd day).
I take kratom regularly to combat the symptoms. The real problem is sleep, but I am mostly just fine during the day. I had some ECX laying around and thought this would be a good opportunity to test it. I was a little scared because of the enzyme depleting effect this drug has. Yesterday took 600mg when I woke up after three hours sleep when the kratom wore off. I was able to get a couple more hours sleep, but wasn't quite strong enough. No after effects. I carefully took the kratom slowly the next day and it was a bit stronger that usual, but not crazy. Tonight I'm gonna take 1.2g when I wake up. I will update how the kratom works the next day, like if it's too strong from the depletion.

Anyway, I think this drug might be great to use during opiate withdrawal cause of the NMDA effect and the enzyme depletion if it's not too strong will make the opiate last longer. I will not be taking at the same time as kratom, but right when it wears off.

Anyone let me know if you can find any details on the duration of time it takes to replenish P-450 liver enzyme cause maybe this is a stupid idea IDK.