• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Ethylphenidate oral 40mg + Prolintane 10mg - New to ethylphenidate - Subtle threshold

SkyblueMolly

Bluelighter
Ethylphenidate oral 57mg + Prolintane 10mg - New to ethylphenidate - Subtle threshold

The ethylphenidate came late, but it came. It looked like white, slightly transparant, crystals.
3:15p.m.- Dosed 18mg ethylphenidate orally in water.
3:45p.m.- Very subtle mood enhancement and pretty mildly more confident.
3:50p.m.- Took 10mg orally prolintane in water. Dosed 7mg ethylphenidate orally in water.
4:10p.m.- Mildly more confident and focused.
4:30p.m.- Took 15mg ethylphenidate orally in water.
4:30p.m. to 5:30p.m.- Mild confidence boost and mild focus enhancement. Maybe the oral dose needs to be higher.
5:45p.m.- Took 17mg ethylphenidate orally.
5:45p.m. to 6:30p.m.- The total is 57mg ethylphenidate orally. It's still subtle. What's the oral dose range for ethylphenidate?

Last edited:
Hmmmmm, Buy chemicals, ingest chemicals, and then later on start researching dosage and asking questions? Not quite harm reduction man, what are you 12 years old?

Hmmmmm, Buy chemicals, ingest chemicals, and then later on start researching dosage and asking questions? Not quite harm reduction man, what are you 12 years old?
Exactly what I was thinking ?
But in all seriousness, I cringe when I read stuff like this, I mean do you not care about your life? These people run around like human lab rats expirementing with unknown things, it really scares me. And I don't get these RC's I mean there's not enough legitimate studies and the side affects are unknown. You'd have to force me to take RC's. But hey, living by that type blind risk, you came out alive so it's all good. Well at least that's what I assume your thought process is lol and the worst part is there's no known 100% known lethal dose so you are basically playing Russian roulette when you keep dosing up, But hey I can't stop ya, all I can say what you're doing is very dangerous and irresponsible to your own body. I'm not going near an RC until the FDA studies it and comes out with the side effects of it haha

Exactly what I was thinking ?
But in all seriousness, I cringe when I read stuff like this, I mean do you not care about your life? These people run around like human lab rats expirementing with unknown things, it really scares me. And I don't get these RC's I mean there's not enough legitimate studies and the side affects are unknown. You'd have to force me to take RC's. But hey, living by that type blind risk, you came out alive so it's all good. Well at least that's what I assume your thought process is lol and the worst part is there's no known 100% known lethal dose so you are basically playing Russian roulette when you keep dosing up, But hey I can't stop ya, all I can say what you're doing is very dangerous and irresponsible to your own body. I'm not going near an RC until the FDA studies it and comes out with the side effects of it haha

I thought 20mg was supposed to be active orally, but it doesn't seem so. I usually read about an RC before trying it, but reading about ethylphenidate I thought the dose was 20mg. I also realized that that likely refers to the insuflated dose. I found somewhere the oral dose seems to be between 50mg and 200mg. I tried 115mg today and it seems mild to moderate in effects. There's mild to moderate subtle confidence boost and mildly to mild-moderately improved mood which is sort of subtle. I was pretty much acting like a total labrat though. Ethylphenidate seems to be a bit mentally confusing and also can sort of slow down the perception of time. It feels kind of empty and a little stoney and lazy though. It reduces appetite and can make it harder to sleep, though not impossible. It seems to stack well with small doses of prolintane. Maybe there's cross tolerance between prolintane and ethylphenidate? I don't know what oral dose would produce functional stimulant effects, high confidence effects, mood boosting or euphoric effects. It seems sort of scatterbrained.

I thought the dose was 20mg, but that wasn't the oral dose.

I find it mild, and I don't think ethylphenidate seems worth it. It's pretty mild orally. Then again, I was on prolintane orally a few months ago. Maybe ethylphenidate is around 1/7 the potency of methylphenidate and also not much stronger than prolintane. I will probably only do it once in a while or maybe not at all. Maybe O-2172 is stronger.

Just curious, why did you add prolintane? I'd keep the two separate. I've had incredible luck with prolintane, but never tried (m)ethylphenidate.

Just curious, why did you add prolintane? I'd keep the two separate. I've had incredible luck with prolintane, but never tried (m)ethylphenidate.

I thought maybe it would go well together. I've tried ethylphenidate orally a few other times, but it felt pretty underwhelming and has this empty, semi-sad feeling that last a few hours. Ethylphenidate seems deceptive and unrewarding for me. It's not very noticeable. I'm afraid to orally try higher doses because the sadness afterwards may be too big and it seems to be too much risks for tiny usefulness or rewards. There may be better dopaminergic stimulants than this, like a small dose of amphetamine, but I think that's for way in the future. I also wonder

Last edited: