• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Ethylphenidate 250mg + Methoipropamine 70mg - both IV - enjoyable it's been better

Blake7

Bluelighter
Ethylphenidate 250mg + Methoipropamine 70mg - both IV - enjoyable it's been bette r

Ethylphenidate 250mg +/- in staggered doses, Methioropamine 70mg +/- in 1 hit
ROA Intravenous
Experience: I have done a bit more than a gram of methiopropanine. I have probably done a gram or a little more off ethylphenidate
161 Lbs, 5' 11", Male

Abused many drugs drugs exexpt alcohol which has to be the shittiest drugs ever and have enjoyed some others in moderation but was never very good at the moderation. This is going to a bit short on details as a hadn't intended to to do a trip report bet felt it worth while. Because of this, doses and timings are a bit speculative . It's 7 AM and I need sleep so I'll just bash this out and rearrange it a bit to make more sense and correct the spelling mistakes later.

Recent activity IV'ed 600mcg of 25I-NBOME 10 days ago, the physical side effects Knocked me for six for a few hours But was functional after 3.5 hours . The visuals vere amazing.

8 days ago I was dabbling wirh MPA + Eth IV.

7 days ago I was IV'ing Ethylphenidate at regular intervals and a bit of Methiopropamine until I couldn't find any functioning veins (disability prevents me from accessing all the best ones on my arm so I'm caning the same few mostly on my feet most ot the time). In fact the last shot I just couldn't administer and I went really OCD and became totally obsessed about it. Anyway, 20-25 needles later each used about 3 times and I finally succeded but my feet looked pretty fucked afterwards. I now really regret thi, I should just drank at avoided it but bas focused on my mission at the time. Anyway that's not really relevant. Had a great time. The Eth was nicely euphoric. Took a couple of ezizolam to stave off the anxiety. IT really was a cracking day. I cracked on with stuff I had to do. Listened to lots of music throughout the day which always sounds superb on Ethylphenidate.
TL;DR

2 days ago I IV'ed a more sensible dose of 200mcg of 25I-NBOMe. I got a fair bit of body load which was uncomfortable for a while but no visual activity whatsoever.

I've included the above info as some of it may be relevant to my trip report.

0:00 I IV'ed around 110mg of ethylphenidate. On the previous occasion I IV'ed 70mg as an initial dose. Didn't really feel any advantage with the the higher dose. I seem to recall 70mg being a bit smoother but it's rather subjective. Not really feeling the usual energy but my mind is alert. Music on. Sounds good as ever.

1:00 Took a 1mg etizolam before the anxiety started.

3:30 I IV'ed 70mg of Ethylphenidate. Soon came over quite lethargic. Tried some running on the spot and a few sit-ups in he hope that it would give me a boost but it it just finished me off and made me want to lie down for a bit which I did for five minutes . My head is in a good place though. Took another etizolam.

5:30 I IV'ed about 60mg Methiopropamine and perked up a bit. Still not to the point I would normally be at on Ethylphenidate alone but still pretty good.

8:15ish to 9:ish Think I tried to IV about 70mg of Ethylphenidate but had had a lot of trouble finding veins. I managed many partial shots but could feel them start to miss so would have to pull out. Just before I managed the last of the the shot, I had about half a syringe full but a lot of that was congealed blood sat in the bottom. Anyway I found a small but fat little vein on the side of one of my feet which was just crying out to be abused and did the last of the shot. Now my feet look fucked again. Par for the course :) Not surprisingly the plunger stopped dead when the congealed blood reached the needle. Took another etizolam. (It's now 9:23 AM)

Not sure why I didn't feel as energized as usual. I did rather do rather a lot last weekend by my own standards but this isn't very much compared to what a lot of people do such as IV a gram in or IV'ing 3 grams in 2 days and I seem to remember someone caning 5 grams in 1 session I'm pretty sensible an comparison so I don't really see that being the problem.

I'll try going back to an initial dose of 70mg next time which seemed about right.

I had a very enjoyable night despite the niggles. Bed now. Had another etizolam don't feel quite ready to settle down yet though my eyes are ready for some rest.

Like I said I'll sort out the spelling later. EDIT - Think I've got em all but I'll still check later. 10:13 Am

Last edited: