Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Ethylphendiate / 25 + 55mg) - First time - Fun to begin with

shadybeep

Bluelighter
Recently got a gram of ethylphendiate, which came as a lot of reasonably large pure white almost translucent crystals (and the dust from crushing them). After the obligatory allergy test I did 25 mg starter dose, believing it to be roughly 1/4 the strength of ritalin (which I have never tried), and expecting threshold effects at best. Sure enough, very little was noticed except perhaps a very mild stimulation and mood lift that could easily have been placebo, so after an hour I did an extra 55mg. This produced more mild stimulation, and a feeling of happy contentment. Mmm, dopamine. However, once the happy wore off, uncomfortable stimulatory feelings lasted for several hours till I took an etizolam and went to sleep.

I was curious as to this drug's potential, given MDAI and Ritalin is alleged to be non neurotoxic in combination, and thus this might be also. However, the horrible long comedown has probably put me off trying it again, even though i'm sure it'd be more fun in a somewhat higher dose.

I thought that it was infact bk-MDMA (methylone) that is non-neuotoxic, and not MDAI?

I tried this again, at a higher dose and mixed with MDAI, and it was lovely:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...-A-delicious-surprise?p=10916754#post10916754

I wonder if perhaps the long unrewarding stimmy portion at the end might only have been uncomfortable due to my unfamiliarity with this feeling. The first time I tried 4-fa I had a similar feeling, although made much more pleasant by the lovely 4-fa euphoric entactogenesis, and this was certainly the case with the MDAI combo too. I've since tried it without the MDAI at a (low!) 50mg dose when at the pub, and it was much more pleasant.

Anyone know how this might mix with methylone?

UPDATE- Tried mixed with methylone...TERRIBLE. Felt like having a heart attack. These 2 dont mix well. I assume the ethylphendiate acts similiar to coke, as I dont really get high from it, it actually sobers me up and calms me down. Combine that with a stimulant like m1 and it's no good. So heads up this was a horrible combo. I dont even recommend taking these 2 drugs on the same day.

And 3-fa was way better than ethyphendiate with less side effects, if anyone is wondering

Last edited: