Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Ethylphendiate 100mg, MDAI 100mg) - First time - A delicious surprise

shadybeep

Bluelighter
I've previously written a trip report on here on my first experience with ethylphendiate, which I didn't like and decided to not take again. However the lure of the MDAI + stimulant combo sucked me in, so I jumped straight in at 100mg ethylphendiate and mdai just to see what it might be like, before I wrote this drug off entirely. I didn't take any proper notes because I didn't expect this to be special or notable. Everything was consumed orally, wrapped in paper.

I'm a 30s 75ish kg male, with some stimulant experience.

After about 15 minutes or so I was feeling a nice tingly buzzing with stimulation and a really surprisingly nice body buzz that I was not expecting after my previous experience. The MDAI took effect some short while later, and added a whole extra empathic component. The combination was far better than I expected, and better than the sum of it's parts. Some (2?) hours in the MDAI was still in effect but the ethylphendiate was wearing off somewhat, but 2x50mg boosters each an hour apart brought it right back, followed by a 50mg MDAI + 50mg ethylphendiate bomb at the end. The whole experience felt very nice, no overwhelming come up to be had but just a really especially nice body buzz.

I've noticed a lot of the MDAI reports are based on the earlier, brown batches, and the doses required of this substance seemed substantially higher than I'd consider using of the very sparkly white MDAI. When I've mixed before (with 4-fa a couple of times) it's not worked well and just led to possibly placebo overheating and strangeness, even at less than the 100mg level.

It's worth noting that the ritalin + MDAI combination is suggested to be non-neurotoxic, so I wonder if this combination could potentially share that trait. (I do not know enough about the mechanisms of neurotoxicity to make any comment about either the ritalin or the ethylphendiate combination, but it certainly does not feel like your brain has malfunctioned as it tends to on MDMA etc. Of course, this anecdotal evidence means nothing!)

I'd be very interested in seeing what this was like in a more social situation, as I just did this in my house on a whim, but in the interests of my poor frazzled neurons I'm taking a break from the drugs for a while. I'll certainly be trying this combination some more though, it's both legal in the UK and lovely!

I tried MDAI, Methylone, and 4-FA combo once along with some other chem I forgot now what it was...and I just want to recommend AGAINST doing that, as I think it was really neurotoxic...I was puking for hours, ruined the entire buzz. I was basically rolling "Waaaaay too hard" to enjoy it. Now, methylone and 4-fa mix is the best in my opinion if you're looking for a pure MDMA type of feeling. Adding in all the other nonsense like MDAI messed up the whole thing. But then again I guess the more serotonigenic substances you take at once, the more toxic..lol