• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ethylone inbetween mdma break?

Cdilly93

Bluelighter
So im going to an event in a few weeks and i really want to try this "ethylone" thats being passed around as "molly" lately, i promised myself i will not touch mdma until end of june (big festival in which i will probobably end up rolling multiple days, super bad i know!) but so i want to get my brain fully charged for the beating.. Granted i know ethylone will have SOME ill effects, but i guess im asking this question to know to what extent, and also if you think the drug should even get credit for what it is, i've personally heard its a great party drug and will make u feel good.. I obviously know it wont be no MDMA good though ;)

It's fun. It def lacks a lot of mdma magic. I wouldn't use it in between in fear of ruining my mdma experience. Your festival is so close, Why waiste your serotonin. Especially when your plan on using multple days in arrow. Save ur money and serotonin. Remember these empathogens should only be used on special occasions.

Edit: how do you know it's ethylone and not methylone or butylone?
I've seen in a lot of your threads your trying to push the envelope. The old adage...Play with Fire, you will get burned...def applies here