• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etazolam

Misterx1976

Bluelighter
Hey folks just a little help please, I bought some Xanax online and have been sent Arizolm, having googled them it doesn’t say they are Xanax

can anyone help me and tell me what they are and if anyone has used them before?
Thank you

Did you mean atizolm? if so then yes this is not alprazolam (Xanax). Atizolm appears to be a brand name of etizolam that appears to come from India. Etizolam is similar to xanax in effects but not identical. I dont have much experience with etizolam and I've never used the brand atizolm, so I can't offer much. Somebody else who is more versed with etizolam will come along and offer some insight.

How much etizolam does the package say each pill contains?

. Etizolam is similar to xanax in effects but not identical.

I am not sure this is correct. I’ve had quite a few blister packaged etizolam pills from India and they seemed like a half strength and shorter duration diazepam or maybe temazepam providing gentle anxiolytic effects and helping initiate sleep rather than belting your anxiety with a hammer like Xanax. They also don’t seem to make you blackout like Xanax can.

Did you mean atizolm? if so then yes this is not alprazolam (Xanax). Atizolm appears to be a brand name of etizolam that appears to come from India. Etizolam is similar to xanax in effects but not identical. I dont have much experience with etizolam and I've never used the brand atizolm, so I can't offer much. Somebody else who is more versed with etizolam will come along and offer some insight.

How much etizolam does the package say each pill contains?

yes you are right that’s the name
1mg each tablet

I am not sure this is correct. I’ve had quite a few blister packaged etizolam pills from India and they seemed like a half strength and shorter duration diazepam or maybe temazepam providing gentle anxiolytic effects and helping initiate sleep rather than belting your anxiety with a hammer like Xanax. They also don’t seem to make you blackout like Xanax can.

correct that's why I said they are similar but not identical. It's like comparing different opiates, they are similar in that they all produce pain killing effects but there are differences in how they feel. Same here, etizolam feels like a benzo but there are differences in effects, just like how Xanax and klonopin don't feel identical but are overall similar.

Also etizolam is quite capable of producing a blackout, you just have to take enough vs your tolerance for it to happen. Lots of people have gotten themselves in trouble with it, so be careful.

thanks mate
Are they any good, do you recommend trying one?
Tricky question. In the interests of harm reduction I would never recommend anyone try a drug they were not prescribed. However, I can say I have personally tried pharmaceutical ETIZOLAM and found It fine and actually quite good for stim comedowns. However, it is not as good as regular old valium. I don’t think you will notice much from just 1 though, unless you are seriously stressed or anxious when you take it. However probably not a good idea to take too many more on your first go. Work your way up slowly to the dose that works for you.

Hey folks just a little help please, I bought some Xanax online and have been sent Arizolm, having googled them it doesn’t say they are Xanax

can anyone help me and tell me what they are and if anyone has used them before?
Thank you

Etizolam is supposed to be mg for mg as strong as xanax but im here to tell you it isn't n effects aren't as strong as xanax id say maybe 10mg Etizolam is equal to 2mg xanax this is just my opinion though

Etizolam is supposed to be mg for mg as strong as xanax but im here to tell you it isn't n effects aren't as strong as xanax id say maybe 10mg Etizolam is equal to 2mg xanax this is just my opinion though
Maximum recomend dose for xanax is 4mg per day and Etizolam is 3mg per day from what I just looked up so mg for mg Etizolam shoud be stronger...I mean is xanax prescribed in micrograms? Maybe it is I'm.not sure but Etizolam dose come in .25mg and .5mg tablets.

Maximum recomend dose for xanax is 4mg per day and Etizolam is 3mg per day from what I just looked up so mg for mg Etizolam shoud be stronger...I mean is xanax prescribed in micrograms? Maybe it is I'm.not sure but Etizolam dose come in .25mg and .5mg tablets.

Xanax comes in .25 and .5 mg I'm just saying imo erizolam is much weaker id compare it to something between valium and loeazepam (ativan)

Subjectively, I find you're way more likely to black out on xanax. Of course taking etizolam at high doses carries similar risks, I just find it to be, much gentler (and probably the most potent anxiolytic on the market).

BL seems to be fascinated with this etizolam stuff. I've never heard about it before until lurking these forums. Seems too good to be true.. like because it's powder you'd end up developing full-blown benzo dependency lol.

I've never had an affinity for benzos or seen the thrill behind them but I'd imagine if I had a tonnn of it it could be easy to slip into daily use. Especially since people describe its effects to be euphoric. I do find alprazolam to be a very aggressive benzodiazepine so I've always preferred klonopin for calmness. Slurrying your speech like the village drunk idiot is not a symptom I enjoy when self-medicating anxiety. It's just too easy to cross the line when it comes to xanax. 1 milligram of a difference can determine when you black out and do the wildest things you'll permanently regret or whether you just receive relief in anxiety.

BL seems to be fascinated with this etizolam stuff. I've never heard about it before until lurking these forums. Seems too good to be true.. like because it's powder you'd end up developing full-blown benzo dependency lol.

I've never had an affinity for benzos or seen the thrill behind them but I'd imagine if I had a tonnn of it it could be easy to slip into daily use. Especially since people describe its effects to be euphoric. I do find alprazolam to be a very aggressive benzodiazepine so I've always preferred klonopin for calmness. Slurrying your speech like the village drunk idiot is not a symptom I enjoy when self-medicating anxiety. It's just too easy to cross the line when it comes to xanax. 1 milligram of a difference can determine when you black out and do the wildest things you'll permanently regret or whether you just receive relief in anxiety.

I am an addicted benzo. Benzodiazepines are not really euphoric. It causes a feeling similar to euphoria in people with anxiety, producing that calm after stress and anxiety. I never tried Etizolam, I would not try it, I am taking 20mg of Valium a day now. It could just be wasting money. Benzo addiction is very dangerous and horrible, you should stay away from benzos.

I am an addicted benzo. Benzodiazepines are not really euphoric. It causes a feeling similar to euphoria in people with anxiety, producing that calm after stress and anxiety. I never tried Etizolam, I would not try it, I am taking 20mg of Valium a day now. It could just be wasting money. Benzo addiction is very dangerous and horrible, you should stay away from benzos.

Fortunately and unfortunately I have a different cup of tea(s). To each our own lol. Every substance has its unique pros and cons and literally change the world through their respective goggles.

And each addiction is just never worth it after the first year (probably).