• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etazolam and Tramadol combo

I never knew it was so dangerous even with tolerance.
I combined 400mg tram with multiple doses of different benzos before.
I had a big benzo tolerance at the time but never a big opi one.

But yeah all it really does is make you sleep fast and long lol

Kpins stays longer. Yes, etizolam will show up as a benzo. Would drop dirty for Etizolam all the time on a benzo check.

Sleeping pills will probably come up as well in a 10 panel. They are Z drugs. Some of the 10 panels will include them.

5 panels. Oddly kpin, and sleeping pills do not show up. Nor does methadone or suboxone.
What do you mean it would drop dirty for Etizolam all the time on a Benzos check?

5 panel. For some reason kpin never came up in that. Xanax and Etizolam did.

On a 10 panel, would imagine both would. There are different 10 panels. Additionally on any panel there are tons of extra boxes (when you been drug tested literally 100's of times in your life, you tend to notice these things) where they can check off additional drugs.

Basically on a 10 panel, good chance any drug in you will be found.

5 panel you will have more luck slipping by.

On a 10 panel, would imagine both would. There are different 10 panels. Additionally on any panel there are tons of extra boxes (when you been drug tested literally 100's of times in your life, you tend to notice these things) where they can check off additional drugs.

They can detect the specific benzo or the all come up as just plain Benzos? Like can the tell if I’m taking Etizolam or klonopin?Or do they just come up as the same Benzos?

It will come up as just benzos.

Same for opiates. They cannot tell if you took oxy or morphine or heroin. Just opiates. Aside subs or methadone, those don't come up under standard opiates. Need to check that box.

I would imagine there are more advanced tests via blood and hair can see exactly what you took. Maybe even advanced piss tests. But the standard 5/10 panel piss test doesn't.

It will come up as just benzos.

Same for opiates. They cannot tell if you took oxy or morphine or heroin. Just opiates. Aside subs or methadone, those don't come up under standard opiates. Need to check that box.

I would imagine there are more advanced tests via blood and hair can see exactly what you took. Maybe even advanced piss tests. But the standard 5/10 panel piss test doesn't.
Thanks for your help.

How about seroquel?

Nah, a 10 panel test wont check for anti d's. They check mainly for weed and all the drugs people party with :)

You can order some and check yourself what will come up. They have 12 panel ones too from walgreens and stuff.

You will receive: 5 Pack Individually Wrapped #EDOAP-3104 Easy@Home 10 Panel Instant Urine Drug Test Kit - Tests for 10 popular Drugs: Marijuana (THC), Cocaine (COC), Opiate (OPI 2000), Methamphetamine (MET), Amphetamine (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepines (BZO), Methadone (MTD), Phencyclidine (PCP), Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA).

I wonder of kpin will show. That has always been a strange one on where it shows.
Does Etizolam have a shorter life in your system, should I take that to ween off the klonopin just till the drug screening is done? I have script for the klonopin and ambien but I want the tests to come clean, I don’t want these people judging me on taking these, you know how people are. If I have an accident or screw something up at work they’ll blame it on that.

Thank you very much for your help, TheInvisibleStoner.

I never knew it was so dangerous even with tolerance.
I combined 400mg tram with multiple doses of different benzos before.
I had a big benzo tolerance at the time but never a big opi one.

But yeah all it really does is make you sleep fast and long lol

Yeah man. I know this a harm reduction forum but I think 100 mg. of tramadol is a little dose, so I don't see major problem. I know people that even their doctor prescribes tramadol (in low doses) and a benzo. I think that as long as you take a low dose of both drugs there will be no problems. Now with a strong opioid that's another story.

When I had no tolerance for either drug I took lorazepam, tramadol and pregabalin and it was one of the best combos and highs I have ever felt. But I know it was stupid because benzos make you lose all your inhibition and you end up taking more than you thought and taking other drugs (in this case pregabalin).

Does Etizolam have a shorter life in your system, should I take that to ween off the klonopin just till the drug screening is done? I have script for the klonopin and ambien but I want the tests to come clean, I don’t want these people judging me on taking these, you know how people are. If I have an accident or screw something up at work they’ll blame it on that.

Thank you very much for your help, TheInvisibleStoner.
BUMP

Hi @LordOfThisWorld

I don't think the barbiturate helps the pain that much, more it will act as a muscle relaxant maybe. I think fioricet has acetaminophen and codeine, right? that will definitely help with the pain.

Good luck pal. ;)
Yeah fiorocet didn’t do anything and I took two tablets, I’m ok now I got a script for oxycodone 5/325 which I’m making them last and only taking them when the pain is real bad, I probably have a hole in my stomach from all the Ibuprofen 800 mg tablets I was taking along with the Tylenol together, I was suffering some bad pain and the doctor’s assistant wouldn’t give me another refill till I had the actual appointment with my doctor and complained about that and having to suffer with pain after surgery. He explained to me how they are restricted to only give so many because of the opioid epidemic, so after this refill he can’t give me anymore, I told him it should be against the law to make people suffer in pain after surgery or people who actually suffer from pain from diseases like cancer and so forth, he kind of ignored me when I told him that.

I think doctors are afraid to lose their license if someone gets addicted and sues or something, here in America you can sue for anything, which I think is wrong.