• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Etazene as a non-tolerant user

autist

Bluelighter
I have an inclination to be naughty and play with an opioid again. A vendor has 1 and 2mg etazene nasal sprays that seem enticing. I never played with fentalogues and this compound seems up there in potency. It seems like a nice one but I'm not trying to walk the fiend line to an easy overdose. Can anyone who has crossed paths with this substance advise? Is it worth it?

I can only comment based on my experience with alphamethylfentanyl not worth it euforia wise and especially tolerance wise. And that's if you don't overdose of course.

lol all these drugs sound like they suck, which is particularly problematic because people wind up in overdose territory chasing a high that they're never going to get. especially if you are at all familiar with proper opiates. that and the fact that people are selling them while dosage remains something of a mystery should be reason enough to avoid.

lol all these drugs sound like they suck, which is particularly problematic because people wind up in overdose territory chasing a high that they're never going to get. especially if you are at all familiar with proper opiates. that and the fact that people are selling them while dosage remains something of a mystery should be reason enough to avoid.
Much appreesh. I generally stick to proper ones when I venture back into them, but I was being overly hopeful with this compound I suppose.