• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Eszopiclone/lunesta will cause hallucinations

Hunter Olive

Greenlighter
In order for this to happen you have to be in a very dark room. If that's not possible try to cover your eyes with something. Once in a complete dark space you can open your eyes and stare at one place on the wall, and after a few seconds you should see something. Another trick is to do everything listed above and but this time with your eyes close take your fingers and press semi hard on your eyeballs and after about 3 secs your world of complete darkness just went to a different demminsion. Bright lights come flashy at in every direction and I've even seen real people walking around. I hope this helps someone. Dosage whise I was taking both eszopiclone and lunesta at same time but I don't think that made a difference since they are excetually the same thing. I took probably around 8mg of eszopiclone and 8mg of lunesta piriodically throughly the day I still can't sleep well after being 9 days opiates free? I hope someone could move this to the appropriate place. Thanks guys,

This same might happen with other z-drugs too but what was the point of creating another thread for this?

Hallucinating under z-drugs isn't anything new and while dimly lit space makes them more profound those can be seen even in a daylight with the right dosage although the dose needed escalates very quickly and for some those hallucinations may disappear after few subsequent "trips".

You want to be careful using these as you may do something that you have no recollection of the next day. Keep in mind Bluelight is a harm reduction forum and we wouldn't want someone to read this thinking it's okay and wind up hospitalized.