• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Estimated Hydrocodone Potentiation?

joe1191

Greenlighter
I've been looking everywhere to find an answer to how much Hydrocodone is increased by WGFJ and tums (possibly a small amount of DXM as well) bit I have not had any luck finding answers.

There are 9, 5/325mg hydros that I'm trying to stretch as much as possible. I need about 25mg to get where I want to. I'm tall, fit, and weigh around 195 lbs if that's any help.

Any rough estimates on how much White Grapefruit Juice will potentiate a hydro?
Or direct me somewhere I could find the answer?

No replies to this one yet? I thought everyone has tried this. WGFJ slows down the metabolism of hydrocodone so the effect will last a bit longer, but this will vary from person to person, so I don't know if I would go by what is reported out there. Normally I would drink a glass of WGFJ about 45 min before the hydro, but I stopped using it long ago because it tastes so horrible.

Tagamet has the same function as WGFJ. Here's what I usually do : 3 tums (1000 mg) + 3 Tagamet (200 mg) + hydro. DXM was an OK potentiator (although the combo is sort of an upper), I typically used 70 mg or so but that won't work with Tagamet, use WGFJ only with DXM.

16 ounces of WGFJ seems to work great but 11 is just fine too. I used to steal 5.5 oz cans from the bar at work and 2 an hour before and one an hour after seemed to really help.

I dont think that theres any way to estimate the actual potentiation as it varies so widely from person to person since everyones metabolic liver enzymes are slightly different.

Side note, i hope that youre doing a CWE on them as well.