• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Estazolam

pally pete

Bluelighter
is there any recreational value to this benzo whatsoever?

I never hear much about this benzo on this board or anywhere..:|

are they any god for anything other than sleeping?

i have some and really wanted to know a decent dose for sleep?
fun?

just general recreational use?

drinking ,smoking etc are they good potentiators as with other benzos (i have a high benzo tolerance)

how dangerous compared to other benzos will it be?

this is what wiki thinks....

Estazolam ProSom 1-5 10–24 hours hypnotic 1–2 mg

Not tried it myself, but a hypnotic with a long half life would probably be quite recreational. Can't say for sure though having never had it myself. I have found the hypnotic benzos to be the most recreational, if it is anything like midazolam it should be worth it.

As with anything though. I would be careful and start with a low dose as you are unfamiliar with it, and because of the long half life be careful with redosing as you could build up quite a lot in your bloodstream cumulatively.

Not tried it myself, but a hypnotic with a long half life would probably be quite recreational. Can't say for sure though having never had it myself. I have found the hypnotic benzos to be the most recreational, if it is anything like midazolam it should be worth it.

As with anything though. I would be careful and start with a low dose as you are unfamiliar with it, and because of the long half life be careful with redosing as you could build up quite a lot in your bloodstream cumulatively.
Thanks il start dosing now before dinner..a few mgs and then round my dadas for a few beers.

Only problem is ive already had 300mg lyrica,4mg clonazepam and 40 mg valium spread throughout the day...oh well with my high tolerance im feeling ok

is there any recreational value to this benzo whatsoever?

I never hear much about this benzo on this board or anywhere..:|

are they any god for anything other than sleeping?

i have some and really wanted to know a decent dose for sleep?
fun?

just general recreational use?

drinking ,smoking etc are they good potentiators as with other benzos (i have a high benzo tolerance)

how dangerous compared to other benzos will it be?

this is what wiki thinks....

Estazolam ProSom 1-5 10–24 hours hypnotic 1–2 mg

It is a benzo...

This benzo in general has a recreational standpoint along with other hypnotinc benzos.

It is a in a way comparing clonazepam to alprazolam. As it is slightly weaker than halicon, and has a longer half life.

never tried it, but its on quite a few RC sites for sale... but by principal, i don't pay for my benzos... only once for flunitrazepam (rohypnol) when i realised the ONLY way i was ever going to try this benzo was on the black market....

dropped 7mg, had a nice feel for those who enjoy benzos its def the king out of the 15 i've tried

Last edited by a moderator:
never tried it, but its on quite a few RC sites for sale... but by principal, i don't pay for my benzos... only once for flunitrazepam (rohypnol) when i realised the ONLY way i was ever going to try this benzo was on the black market....

dropped 7mg, had a nice feel for those who enjoy benzos its def the king out of the 15 i've tried

I had no idea it was an RC site Benzo??? i suppose it can be lumped in with Phenazepam then,very cheap, and very poor medicinally qualities etc

Having tried Phenazepam on various occasions and being massively dissapointed i was never interested in trying it again.

I was was told it (Estazolam)mwas a good hypnotic and like most hypnotics they can be very recreational.

Well this isnt even considered a 'proper' benzo (as in one that a doctor prescribed or one tested for human consumption.

Anyway 8mg and 120minutes later all that i can report is normal/general tiiredness that i experience most days after work once ive had some food and a cup of tea.

So on this experience i have nothing to recommend :|

Although its friday night and its time to open the 7.5% alc scrumpy cider....see how i feel and then maybe meet a few valiums and possibly clonazepam and who knows later i may even possibly meet mary jane later:)

Estazolam is milder hypnotic, similar to quazepam and flurazepam (not in effects, but in it being mild). It has a slow onset of effects. Even though it's an hypnotic, it is more like alprazolam than like triazolam (because they are all in the same family of benzos - triazolo benzo's).

Like I said, it has a slow onset of effects but its not too bad. I'd say it's recreational if taken in the right doses. It's similar to alprazolam, but I'd say it's better.

To the poster who said it was "slightly weaker than halcion" - estazolam is much weaker than triazolam (and I'm not talking mg to mg basis).

Really? I found nitrazepam to be more sedating than flunitrazepam at equal doses (10 mg vs 1 mg). I enjoyed flunitrazepam aswell, but it's not what it's cracked up to be. Nitrazepam provides me a mild euphoria, temazepam is much more euphoric of course. But I never got a euphoric feeling from flunitrazepam, but I did enjoy it.

Last edited:
Estazolam is milder hypnotic, similar to quazepam and flurazepam (not in effects, but in it being mild). It has a slow onset of effects. Even though it's an hypnotic, it is more like alprazolam than like triazolam (because they are all in the same family of benzos - triazolo benzo's).

Like I said, it has a slow onset of effects but its not too bad. I'd say it's recreational if taken in the right doses. It's similar to alprazolam, but I'd say it's better.

To the poster who said it was "slightly weaker than halcion" - estazolam is much weaker than triazolam (and I'm not talking mg to mg basis).

Really? I found nitrazepam to be more sedating than flunitrazepam at equal doses (10 mg vs 1 mg). I enjoyed flunitrazepam aswell, but it's not what it's cracked up to be. Nitrazepam provides me a mild euphoria, temazepam is much more euphoric of course. But I never got a euphoric feeling from flunitrazepam, but I did enjoy it.

Sorry to bring this out of the woodworks, but Estazolam isn't sold on RC sites, you must have confused yourself a moment and meant etizolam.

I'd love for estazolam to be available in canada, only americans have it....and few seem to use it at all, which is weird, I know it's probably the last benzo allowed by the FDA in 98 or something, and then z-drugs took over (for a little while until its many side effects were discovered, like i don't know, promoting cancer at normal dosing in rats for a prolonged time. I'm glad and sad at the same time that Health Canada isn't too fond of z-drugs too, we had zopiclone, which is still around, zaleplon, my favourite, and of course they removed it after just 3 years, since once could just snort the content of the very tiny yellow gelcaps they came in. Hell we just had "Ambien" (zolpidem) approved maybe 2 years ago as Sublinox 10mg, sublingual very thin blotter-like "pills" which taste like ASS (whoever had the idea of making sublingual z-drug is one hell of a joker. Nowhere as bad tasting as zopiclone and you don't wake up smelling like you've sweated it all out like zopiclone (such a disgusting feeling).

Anyway, vendors have sold etizolam which is a rx drug in many countries, so wink wink nudge nudge regarding Estazolam, or does it suck? It would surprise me, being a triazolo-benzo.

Estazolam has similar half life as alprazolam much different though very hypnotic and sleepy. Especially with effxor xr in the mix.

Woh I started this thread nearly 5 Yaers ago! :eek:

Must say, back then I could get my hands on loads of different types of Benzos from Europe. Anything from Bromazepam - Estazolam - Flunitrazepam - Flurazepam - Lormetazepam - Midazolam - Oxazepam - Temazepam 20 mg eggs made by Sandoz Pharmaceuticals. There were loads more but mostly just the everyday common Benzos like; Alprazolam, Clonazepam, Diazepam, Lorazepam etc Anyway, from what I recall, The Estazolam was a fine product, as were all most the others tbh