• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Escaline vs Proscaline vs Alllylescaline vs Methylescaline...

THE_REAL_OBLIVION

Bluelight Crew
Hi.

I'm about to decide what I want to order in the psychedelic arena (don't tell me about 1P-LSD, I can get LSD non stop since 1999, always the kind of small drawings per blotter, some red drawings on white, blue on white, green on white) a fellow Canadian shows them in the Acid in Canada thread, he doesn't have much, but he has one with Bart Simpson's face on it blue on white) he posted a pic of his score.

So I never had real mescaline, the idea of drinking a sludge of blended cacti strips with a compound that causes nausea by itself on top of it, I think mescaline is like that right, a lot like DXM in fact, you think you're not tripping at all, sudden urge to vomt and then you're high as balls on a moderate dose, completely dissociated whe the small bathroom I was in looked really far away (the exit from it and toilet seemed tiny as all hell, well you know how dissociatives work.

I'd like seasoned psychonauts who had experience with at least 2 of these, or maybe just 1 of them and real mescaline and tell me if it was majorly different from mescaline or in the same ballpark, but not exactly the same, and if vastly different, how? I never had mescaline, I've had LSD 250+ times and shrooms about 75-100 times between 99 and 2008, in 2008. My last psychedelic experience in 2008 was snorted PCP powder, if you count dissociatives as psychedelics (I do).

Mods if this post isn't in the place, you can move it wherever you want.

Thanks

Last edited:
Can't tell you about the -escalines (only ever taken cactus myself) but mescaline is worlds apart from DXM. When you purge on mescaline, it almost feels good, and the nausea is somehow "numbed" by the mescaline high IME. Anyway, mescaline is TOTALLY worth throwing up for.

Alright, I'll try to read some trip reports, my mind wasn't up for it yesterday when after 10 hours of work, all I wanted was to eat, take benzos and have a beer (1 beer). Now that its the weekend, and it seems like this summer will be a cool one here, normally June is as warm as July since 5-6 years, now 2 years in a row its not, with winters like back when I was 10 and less. Although if anyone can share a short experience about these mescaline analogues (there is mescaline-nbome but I didn't list it because I only have seen it mentioned on wikipedia, and the dosage is in the mescaline range) but out of 25-30 legit places I know of, none have it, it must have existed for a short time and sold out in a day or two).

Thanks for your input though.

Dude, do real mescaline. It's so much better than anything synthetic. Last time I did 24 inches of San Pedro, tripped for 17 hours, greatest trip of my life on any psychedelic I had no nausea. I also like the taste of the tea. I am tired of people acting like it's so hard to consume, just man up and drink it. I dont get why people want to mess with all these synthetics when God has already given you the perfect medicine. At least try the real deal first and then afterward if you want to see how the synthetics compare to it, go ahead and give us a report.

There is nothing manly about eating blended cacti juice, it's more like a Jackass stunt Steve-o would do. You're just jealous of the, quite ridiculously low prices I have for these right in my country. Have you even tried any of these ? I asked for the opinion of people who had mescaline and at least one of these for a comparison. I got a useless post and a cocksuck prop to that post. Why don't you just steer clear of threads where you have nothing to say about the subject at hand and come up with a LOL ME SO HARDCORE, I DRINK DA STRIPS LIKE A MAN. I can get a dozen doses of each of these compounds for cheaper than the amount of those san pedro cuts for one trip. Sure I'd like to try mescaline, but this discussion I started isn't about that. You can re-read the post if it helps you understand what I was saying, but don't bother replying.

Oh and i'd love to try the Mescaline-nbome, that's one I forgot, only one store had it at one time and it never came back, I dont know which did sell it, but it was the safest nbome by far, dosage range the same as mescaline so no fake lsd blotter from that one, although I doubt I'll ever have it, unlike these, i can order them nowand pay for next day delivery and have them all by monday. But I'm not in a hurry, that's why I started the discussion. So have something to contribute or piss off.

Last edited:
I've tried escaline and allylescaline in the past. Allylescaline was closest to mescaline, but felt more like a 2,4,5-phenethylamine. Maybe most like 2C-E. It was more speedy, less psychedelic and fairly good visually. It had more negative physical side effects than mescaline, but was worthwhile overall.

Escalline was bad. Stimulating and no interesting head space at all. I'd compare it to 2C-I as both gave me insane visuals, but crappy head space and really negative body load.

I tried mescaline for the first time very recently actually. I should have tried it years ago but honestly my not so great experiences with it's analogs put me off. Terrible mistake, neither hold a candle to it IMO. Both allylescaline and escaline were closer to 2,4,5-subs for me than mescaline. Granted I'd like to have a bit more experience with mescaline before making such a statement. I'm absolutely planning on exploring it much more.

Escaline was bad. Stimulating and no interesting head space at all. I'd compare it to 2C-I, as both gave me insane visuals, but crappy head space and really negative body load.

This is similar to my experiences with TMA-6. On the other hand, I find 2C-I to have little body load and an above-average headspace. As for escaline and proscaline, I have small quantities of both, but I haven't bio-assayed them yet. I'll acquire AL and/or MAL in the near future. I'll hopefully report on these four next year.

Thanks for the tips prod1gy. I welcome all comments, and if allylescaline is close to 2c-E in its overall effects, I'd say it's a good product for sure, 2c-E is probably thebest 2c-x, I've had 2c-b a couple times, it's sold since decades here under the name Nexus or some just say 2cb in the streets, which is surprising. I liked 2c-b because it was intensely visual and had empathogenic qualities to it. And I love 2c-E because well, having done LSD 250 times or so (I had a .txt file where I was writing in all of my trips from 99 to '08 and the number of trips amounted to 238, I assume there is a dozen more I didn't bother registring/forgot to) and yeah because 2c-E as an intensely visual psychedelic and the head space it takes is mostly positive although you gotta do smaller doses before taking anything over 22mg imo, I can handle 25, never went further than 25 though.

So I finally found the tryptamine for the party week that is the 24th to the 1st in this province of this country, 4-ho-det, next step is deciding what of these mescaline analogs me and my friends will bioessay.

I also enjoy 2c-I, it's a very shallow, fun as hell though, psychedelic with some stimulant properties, I remember the me and my 3 other trip partners/friends....we'd play a special game in NHL 2005 on his ps2, it wasn't like a normal hockey game, you'd pick a star, there were 3 per teams, so 90 players to choose from, and everyone picked their player and faced a random top 7 goalie, well i always finished second and my friend who's apartment we were at, always managed to get 1st almost all the time, and if he didn't, it wasn't me. on 2c-E I became so damn into it i beat them by several goals (it was the first to reach 15 goals normally). They couldn't believe it, it reminds me of how I emptied the pool table twice in front of my ex gf back in 2005 after she got me into a meth binge, by day 3 I was really thinking weirdly but she pulled out a bag of powder pcp and we both had 3 lines and suddenly "woke up" and pulled the billard stunt, she said "are you gonna let me play?" looked at her like, "you bring me these methbombs and we only had sex once for 10 minutes, i don't want nothing but your ass baby right now". But thats another story. I read about how some people have outdone themselves in physical games using psychedelics, that Cards pitcher in the 70's who thought erroneously he wasn't the starter that night, so he he dropped 4 blotter in the afternoon, gets a call "why aren't you at the stadium" then realized OH SHIT, I GOTTA DRIVE THERE FAST. And he pulled a shutout or maybe even better, no points no safe hits.

Enough reminiscing, more on topic-ing :) now. (I know I'm a tangential king but ya know..).

Last edited: