• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Escaline + AL-LAD/Mescaline+LSD: Pushing the envelope to the edge, but no further?

MMPA

Greenlighter
In the upcoming days, I'll be venturing out to Tipper & Friends Festival, my last festival for an indefinitely long time. Also, this will be my last dabble in substances PERIOD for an indefinite number of years until I am more settled in life and can revisit psychoactives again. I consider myself a veteran/seasoned in psychoactives, psychedelics primarily.

--FESTIVAL ACTIVITIES BACKGROUND, SKIP TO QUESTIONS SECTION IF TL;DR--

The festival is two days. Understanding that my environment plays an important role, I will be camping with friends I am comfortable with. For the first day I've given myself free reign to indulge myself senseless (not including anything psychedelic), beginning the day with speed, then whatever I feel suits the mood. I'll end the night with benzos or opiates, whichever suits me.

The second day I have planned my superior day. THIS PART HERE IS IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND JUST HOW FAR I WANT TO GO WITH THIS PSYCHEDELIC COMBO: When I take this psychedelic, I am giving myself the time and permission to dig deep down into myself, re-evaluate my life, who I am/want to be, what I'm doing wrong to myself/to others, how I can enact changes I envision, and tackling whatever burrowed demons I've suppressed into myself, however uncomfortable it will be (and it will be uncomfortable at times). I initially had planned 100mg Escaline solo (roughly equates to 300mg mescaline for me) to push the experience to that boundary while not being any more uncomfortable. My dilemma lies in not knowing whether to combine AL-LAD (up to 100mcg) with this experience; I've been curious to try the lysergide/mescaline combo, and I'd like this experience to hit hard and leave a resonating experience.

Info to know:
-Everything I'm referencing is with no tolerance/1 month break from any related substance
-Everything would be taken so that the peaks match up
-I thoroughly enjoy AL-LAD's effects over LSD's, being more bodily euphoric, comfortable, and less stimulating for me while keeping the mental exploratory nature.
-Benzos would be available in emergency, but preferable not to use as I am embracing the difficult experience
-My combo is escaline+Al-LAD, but I'm okay using mesc+lsd as a reference point for experiences
-In my handful of uncomfortably high no-tolerance psych mistakes, I've smoothly handled 300mcg LSD solo, 200mg Escaline solo (~500-600mg Mesc), mental rape-like experience from DMT breakthrough, 60mg 4-AcO-DMT solo (~15g Psilocybes), 50mg 2C-E solo, 200mg MXE solo, and various other extreme accidents without freaking out (physically). Again, these are MISTAKES, not normal doses.
-During this experience, I'll be staying inside my tent with personal music to block out external festival sound and allow my mind to let loose until however many hours it takes for me to dissect myself and come out feeling accomplished

Questions:
1. Is combining 300mg Mescaline+75mcg LSD or 100mg Escaline+100mcg AL-LAD cumulative effects something more than would be 300mcg LSD solo or 500-600mg mescaline solo?
2. For those who have combined LSD and Mescaline, was the experience physically comfortable?
3. How was the synergistic properties of the combo? Did the combination ruin the experience of singularity for you/did the two different psychedelics take you on two separate journeys at the same time?
4. Is DMT on Mescaline/Escaline redundant? On mesc+lsd redundant?

5. Would taking MDA the day before this experience significantly dull down the full glory of this psychedelic combo or would there still be the possibility for it's full shine to be present (even if higher doses needed)?

TL;DR - Last experience with psychedelics, is 300mg Mesc+100mcg LSD too much for deep self-exploration?

Why not do this at home? Enjoy the festival rather than block it out.

I agree...why spend all that $$ on a fest and hole up in your tent(micelf I couldn't even fathom staying in my tent on a psych... Sounds awful)

Trust me, home is absolutely not the place to do this. Maybe for you home is a warm cozy place to lay down and enjoy your psychedelics of choice, but that is not my case. Also, I am not spending the entire festival doing this, in the morning I'll dose and then the mental exploration won't exceed 4-8 hours and the music doesn't start til night time, so I don't believe I'm blocking out the festival or "holing" myself in a tent, I'm setting my mental boundaries free for a short time in a place I feel comfortable (I've been to Suwanee before).