• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

News Erowid is having a donations campaign with 1 to 1 matching from private donors on every dollar donated by the public. Please consider helping them!

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
Erowid is having a donations campaign, through the end of the month. They don't have research partners like we do to help supplement their public donation income, so they require public support to keep paying the bills. I got an email today from them, saying that they're matching 1 to 1 every dollar with $20 donations or more, until the end of the month, or rather, a small group of private donors are matching for them. And they have - get this - $73,000 left in matching funds available still before the end of the month. Which leads me to believe that it's not going so well in terms of public donations. :\

So, I thought I'd share this here, in case any of you want to make a small donation. Personally, I'm going to, as Erowid has been very meaningful for me over the years, and was THE pioneer of our little scene becoming established around ther world through the Internet. And they still have the number one repository of trip reports in the world, hands down, in size and in useability.

Anyway I wanted to share, don't feel bad if you can't, but please consider giving them a little help. :)

I donated too... supposed to get that blotter art, should arrive any day now

Anything for Erowid. They've been around since forever and still exist and rock to this day. Def. going to help out.