• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Equasym high

Emiliene10

Greenlighter
I've got 2 equasym 10 mg pills and 2 Equasym 20mg pills. If I took one 20mg pill and then one 10 mg pills which makes 30mg what would the effects be? I'm giving my friend the other 30mg. I think its Equasym XL. I've done opiates about 2 times but never done anything Methylphenidate. Will i get high off this dose? What will the effects be like? Are the effects similar to adderall? How long does it last?

A typical therapeutic dose for an adult male would be 30-60 mg of methylphenidate per day.

Someone without stimulant tolerance would probably feel a relatively mild and pleasant stimulation from 30mg of extended release methylphenidate; normally, methylphenidate has a pretty short half-life, but in an XR capsule it should be similar to that of Adderall.

Recreational doses start at ~20mg of oral instant-release methylphenidate; it can be a pretty euphoric substance, especially when snorted, but the high is generally much more jittery than that of amphetamine (and followed by a rapid crash due to the shorter half-life).