• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Epilepsy&recrational DRUGS

inaS

Greenlighter
Hey guys !
i'm 31, with nocturnal epilepsy started last year. currently on Lamictal 100mg for 5 months already
is there somebody who has any idea of lamictal interactions with drugs like lsd, extasy , speed ? Used to do drugs , but really at a moderate level. First erious seizure after a first experience consisting in almost 3 sleepless nights with speed and probably extasy (don't remember exactly)...very damn stupid...I'm usually a responsible consumer...I didn't realise the time passing...at least my bf said I didn't slept for 3 nights..
Anybody with related experiences in mixing lamictal with the drugs mentioned earlier in a epilectic person?
I did had another seizure more lighter after a month r two...unrelated to sleepdeprivation or drugs. I know that once a seizure appeared it triggers another one and another and so on. Only anticonvulsivants can break the cycle.....but I can't imagine my life without rolling..it's so sad...I tried to not think about it...i'm considering a little roll next year, but I need as much info as possible.
Thank you in advance.
Oh I forgot to mention, i'm a socialdrinker , and when rolling I don't drink alkohol at all.
Hope i'm not offtopic here...if I am I'm sorry :|

Last edited:
Damn I didn't know that thing about the seizures and and glad I read it man. I hope you're doing well, I just dropped by to say that opiates can induce seizures in people with epilepsy so I'd be very cautious taking those from now on. Best of luck.

Damn I didn't know that thing about the seizures and and glad I read it man. I hope you're doing well, I just dropped by to say that opiates can induce seizures in people with epilepsy so I'd be very cautious taking those from now on. Best of luck.

whilst this is true, opiates have serious drawbacks if addiction occurs it can trigger some deadly reactions in people with epilepsy ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽