• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Ephenidine versus other diarylethylamines?

fugme

Bluelighter
Hello,

recently i discovered ephenidine and imo it has become one of my favorite dissos. It's a very nice and warm drug, also long lasting.

has anyone tried it and other dissos from this class? how would you compare them, are others better or worse?

Hello,

recently i discovered ephenidine and imo it has become one of my favorite dissos. It's a very nice and warm drug, also long lasting.

has anyone tried it and other dissos from this class? how would you compare them, are others better or worse?
Its better than diphenidine and mxp. Imo anyway. I think those are the only 3 right? If not, educate me baby!
But yea ephenidine is the only 'phenidine worth even considering 👍

@fugme so do u have any disso tolerance at all? Interested to hear your dosages and ROAs.

I think those are the only 3 currently avilable if im not mistaken, but there were probably more in the past. i have a bit of tolerance. i took a couple of months break from dissos, but then did ephenidine 3x in a week (40, 70, 80mg) and 8-10mg 3-ho-pcp 2 days ago. that was waaay too much pcp and high was super intense. So yeah i guess that's the tolerance level i'm at. of course with more holabale dissos it can vary if you just want to chill or hole, so that's subjective.

never had ephenidine but i believe them to be very similar. and there is A-D2PV, the beta keto pyrrolidine version of diphenidine.

I think those are the only 3 currently avilable if im not mistaken, but there were probably more in the past. i have a bit of tolerance. i took a couple of months break from dissos, but then did ephenidine 3x in a week (40, 70, 80mg) and 8-10mg 3-ho-pcp 2 days ago. that was waaay too much pcp and high was super intense. So yeah i guess that's the tolerance level i'm at. of course with more holabale dissos it can vary if you just want to chill or hole, so that's subjective.

I believe these 3 are the only ones ever available. It's possible others have been studied scientifically but I'm not sure.

I binned my diph when i heard about the possible seizures. I did trial a few small 50-100mg doses and felt it quite subtle at that dose. What does diph and ultimately ephenidine feel like in higher doses?

Has the OP had any experience with methoxetamine/pcp type chems to compare?

I binned my diph when i heard about the possible seizures. I did trial a few small 50-100mg doses and felt it quite subtle at that dose. What does diph and ultimately ephenidine feel like in higher doses?

Has the OP had any experience with methoxetamine/pcp type chems to compare?

i tried plenty of arylcyclohexylamine dissos (but not MXE). i would definitely recommend ephenidine for any disso lover.
at dosages 10-50mg it felt very warm, cozy and almost nostalgic in a way. Great way to have a nice day. No motor skill loss, could very easily pass for sober, maybe even a great drug from hanging out with people. At 70-80mg the pure dissociative effects came more into play and at 70mg there wasnt much if any motor control loss and it lasts A LONG TIME, but i tried 80mg a few days later and noticed bit more control loss and more dissociation. Either way it blows any PCP analog out of the water these arent even recreational in my book.

Due to tolerance ill wait a few weeks before taking 100mg and i'll have to be free for the entire day.

Either way i *think* i wouldn't pair it with MXiPR/DMXE/HXE, since those are more serotonergic. This one reminds me more of DCK and in some ways 3-meo-pce - but not like "im cool and dont give shit about others 3-meo-pce - rather much more warm and different in its own way; with less or any serotonergic action (so far at the 80mg dosage).