• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Ephedrine in combination with depressants?

Azed

Bluelighter
Does anyone have experience mixing ephedrine(Bronkaid) with depressants? I know that there is an intrinsic risk of mixing downers and uppers, but I am looking to increase my awakeness from some benzos and soma (carisoprodol). Or maybe mixing ephedrine with tapentadol or lyrica(pregabalin) in the future. If there is no data then I may start experimenting myself.

Best wishes to you all!

Not any different than say combining with amphetamines.

Other than that perhaps ephedrine causes more irritability than most stimulants, especially as it wears off. That combined with GABAergic disinhibition can yield a good deal of anger. I've combined it mostly with opioids, which also have their own form of irritability.

Not any different than say combining with amphetamines.

Other than that perhaps ephedrine causes more irritability than most stimulants, especially as it wears off. That combined with GABAergic disinhibition can yield a good deal of anger. I've combined it mostly with opioids, which also have their own form of irritability.
If you don't mind me asking. How would you say the ephedrine modified the effects of the other substances outside of an increase in irritability?

If you don't mind me asking. How would you say the ephedrine modified the effects of the other substances outside of an increase in irritability?

Seems to work fine, doesn't significantly modify the effect of the other substances, aside from promoting wakefulness. It does seem to increase the analgesic effect of opioids however, and even on its own seems to possess more analgesic properties than most stimulants. That said, bronkaid used to be formulated with guaifenesin, which has its own analgesic properties. However even straight ephedrine seems to have fairly noticeable analgesic properties.

Make sure you drink plenty of water while taking it, I wouldn't exceed 50mg a day (though I once was taking 100mg/day of ephedrine, which is not something I'd recommend anyone try to replicate).

Ephederine + benzos for me acted more like ephedrine lowered some effects of benzos, or to be correct just made it appear so while amphs + benzos are combo where benzos mellow out (negative) amphs effects.

Never bothered doing ephedrine with opiates but that’s something I’ll try some day for sure. Supposedly it’s a very nice combo.