• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Enhancing the high

there are quite a few OTC anti-histamines that increase sedation: first generations such as hydroxyzine hydro-chloride (Atarax) and phenegran are the only ones i can remember atm.
grapefruit juice! (make sure its white GF juice) potentiates opiates, stimulants, benzodiazepines and even psychdelics (thats why they order so many grapfruits to their hotel in Fear and Loathing.
Weed.

Booze will ruin the clarity of though!

My personal favorite is Soma!

The next best would be Temazepam or Diazepam....

Or any benzo!.....but the ones I mentioned are tried & true & actually increase the euphoria as well, the Temazepam especially.

Or any benzo!.....but the ones I mentioned are tried & true & actually increase the euphoria as well, the Temazepam especially.

all of which can be fatal if combined with opiates, even in small amounts.
i would highly discourage combining ANY of these with a potent opiate like heroin, even if you consider yourself experienced.

Last edited:

Temazepam is one of the more lethal Benzos when mixed with Opiates or Alcohol. So are other hypnotic Benzos such as Nitrazepam aka Mogadon. I have mixed Temazepam with just about every Opiate from Codeine right up to Fentanyl (I have never taken Heroin before) but i have a rather high tolerance to Opiates and Benzos as i have been on both strong Opiates (mostly Morphine and Dilaudid) and Clonazepam steady now for a good 10 years or more.

Anti-histamines such as Promethazine, Hydroxyzine and Doxylamine do help to potentiate the nod quite abit, reduce side effects such as itching and nausea and sometimes it feels like they boost the actual high. Well for me anyway.

I just drank a tall glass of tonic water, ate two antacids (tums), smoked a cigarette, then popped two percs.

I definitely notice a significant difference. Wish I would've done this yesterday when I had 20 percs, probably could've saved some doses.

I've always been skeptical about opiate potentiators but I can't deny the difference that the tonic water and tums has made.

THC! its natural, wont kill you, and makes the opiate experience lovely! I personally like klonopin with them too, and weed/hash/hash oil/wax! but like others have said, benzos and opiates is a dangerous, potentially fatal combo!