• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Energy depletion from lack of Percocet?

bigfoot17

Greenlighter
I am a frequent user Percocet 30 mg. But because its so expensive, I cannot afford do it daily. Other days, I take oxy 7.5, suboxone, or tramadol to prevent sickness and withdrawal. The problem is that I do not have nearly as much energy on these other days. I feel sluggish both physically and mentally. First off, can anyone explain why? Secondly, does anyone know a remedy to increase my energy on these non-percocet days (without using amphetamines)? Thanks.

Youre sluggish because youre going through slight withdrawal. Oxy gives some people quite a bit of energy (as does Tramadol), but youre definitely feeling withdrawal symptoms. I would advise spreading your opiate use out a little more to maybe every 3 or 4 days if you really need it. If youre using it recreationally, try your best to keep it to the weekends if you dont plan on dropping it, but you are most likely addicted to a certain extent.

If you dont like that advice, you could try using kratom as its quite stimulating and may help a bit with the withdrawals.

Thank you for the advice. I'll have do some more research into Kratom but thank you. I am definitely addicted to opiates. I am just trying to manage my addiction better so I can be a little more productive and on the non-percocet days.

Not sure, but take some 5htp before you go to bed and maybe work on a healthier more balanced diet?

The problem here is your opiate addiction. Why not try and work on that?

I know you said "without the use of amphetamines" but I always keep a bottle of caffeine in my bag. I take pain meds throughout the day but I go through stretches when I'm just tired (I routinely sleep like shit so...) and need a little boost. And yes, the percs definitely give you a pop of energy, not sure why but they do. BTW, I consider the pills I take for energy pretty harmless. One pill is the same as drinking two cups of coffee, so it's not too bad or too strong. Otherwise, try to lower your opiate doses so you're able to take them most of the time. I wish you well.

5htp and caffeine is a good idea. I found that opiates help me with two things: Social anxiety and a sexual disorder that I feel uncomfortable talking about but maybe I should (P.E.). So basically, without opiates, I cannot have sex nor do I feel comfortable talking to people. So I decided to continue taking the opiates even thought I am currently addicted and dependent on them. Its a difficult situation that I could use some guidance on.

Theres this guy i found online that i ones ordered pain meds from a couple of times maybe 5, dilaudid to be precise though he told me he hard other medications .it actually did work for me perfectly and they where indeed cheap but at one point in time i became scared cause i didn't know if i was doing the right thing though he assured me it was safe 100% dealing with him .Just tryn fine out if anybody has bought from this guy for a very long time without any trouble cause i only bought meds from him like 5 times he never really told me his name i only got his mail as zhinchang4 at gmeal dot co m .any news from anybody will be much appreciated as i really need to get along with my meds but am scared .hope u can all make out his address from the way i wrote it

You win the idiot of the year award
even next December, you will still be the winner

(read name & posts seven & eight)

Edit: loser below, youre still the winner

Last edited:
Wrightr, did you really just create another profile under the above, jeffkennye. You proceeded to write the exact same post under the new name. What in the hell are you about? Are you shilling for this guy? Whatever is going on, I think you should cease and desist. If you care to explain yourself, fine. If not, go bye bye!

It gets worse the longer you use them. Any opiate will do this. The depression was the #1 crippling withdrawal symptom for me. Luckily cannabis saved my ass before I winded up a junkie. By the end of it, I would be lying in bed for weeks at a time just staring at the ceiling thinking about opiates (while taking massive amounts that just weren't doing squat for me anymore). It's insane how fast tolerance rises with regular opiate use. It was driving me batshit crazy before I got on the weed which really helped to solve that budding addiction problem. Thanks weed!