• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Thoughts Endurance Runs

Joey

Bluelighter
Somewhere around that slip into method acting, distant monocles focus some plural noble eye into my sacrilege. Then all the faith I've ever had can dispute borderless. My performance rating refutes the scrutiny upon microcosm scrutinies - and a held and composed look back to what funds this has to rate to each ratio over axis infinitum. The only shot to be something thats run on, and kind of resemblant, what things to then, therefore, instate a kind man, or whatever I am?

I try to imagine what some imaginary dollars might be like when they're experienced then by this captive set of rejects. What do people do when they go home? I don't have a lot of time to run you by on my theatre experience, but as the energy burns through my body and my thoughts feel like they're stolen, replaced? Left to maybe infamy as I'm in a time where my entire demographic reach and unreasonable thought set as - negative, forward, first.

Did you know that we generally think in counterpoint? If I actually had any ability to truly speak what's first in my conscious, narrative mind. I'd scream while I'm not heard and I'd subject myself (and also) anyone else around to the point. By any measure a man's entire sensory system can be held to reverse. And then a focus is in.

Hardly anyone appreciates any recognition from someone who presents as negative, forward, first. It sounds like expletives and all meaning lost. It's so absorbing that the attention it draws at any cost, from any one - the only objective is to excise the tax of paying for a showoff, with the show off, and not getting paid. Not by any humanistic measure.

It doesn't really mind, ebbs and flow to what shocks (our?) civil nervous system by right (or wrong) because the secret is just it. It doesn't exist. People cannot actually understand you or any other, ahead of time. Claim there's no intuitive action to it. Show by all summaries that every start on anything is actually the opposite and  one thing youre looking for.

No matter how good you get at fucking someone's life. Character assassination and left deadly worh much less time for the use of inductive and hypnotic and monotheistic reason. There's a ton of reasons to be a different person, in a group, same shit, again, full detail, and with no details to focus in on.

Well, no matter what you say, I will always believe, that, no matter what....

Bullshit does baffle brains. Singular and hedonistic reason to profile and engage only one 'enemy' in a full man alongside full identity disclosed.

Everyone and anyone who collects entire life histories, takes notes, and critically reviews every possibly hypocrisy if he even dares to speak out of turn....

Actors don't have a turn. They stick to scripts and to show. Sometimes theyre not even on set or being recorded. Sometimes no one else even knows they exist.

And often enough (always) an objective and fresh take can spot the problems here. This audience that wants to direct and criticize and get paid for making a live action tabloid of someone who's actually a real person? With zero regard to even the others on the team who have a 3/10 or a 9/10 or YOU ARE LYING on the fly? What if you're stealing your characters momentum in life somehow? What if the set isn't about a stage he's on but its just staged?

Anything and everything you take away from fair weather, gamely macabre to reinforce your own disempowerment to control any life. Let alone your own.

It goes on and on. If you know one person who can pull through a full endurance run and jet back to a saved state when you've brought yourself into it yet again. This is writ in run ons to be quick but the act is up! The gig is up!

If some actor can actually take on a good 5-10 of you, multiple directions as in aurally and to each singular reason. Fucking money? To fictionalize serious problems so much you will automatically fail in  reality to even conceive the axis between life lessons and fatal flaws in your 'actors' staged sets?

You are absolutely correct that an actor can be contrived by any metaphor to the guys state of mind not matching what you feel he must be. Thoughtless shows usually draw conclusions and a point where the rest of it moves  on.

Im actually maybe lucky I can figure how thoughts actually phrase in some opposite before people speak. Normally. Forget revisionism or any arc of experience to just forget your shit every once in awhile.

Last edited: