• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Endocannabinoid re-uptake inhibitors

Nogoodusernamesrry

Greenlighter
I am interested in the eCBRI's:
VDM-11 and URB597

VDM-11 Is a very potent eCBRI and is quite effective, I have heard that it not only has recreational use but medical use as well. Such as depression, pain killing, and significant tumor resection and anihalation. I have also heard that smoking pot and ingesting VDM-11 GREATLY increases both medical and recreational effects, as well as how long it lasts.

Supposedly when you eat pure cocoa, it contains a significant amount of an endeogenous cannabinoid called anandamide, and ingestion of a good amount of cocao and VDM-11 could possibly give you opioid like effects such as intense euphoria and analgesia along with enhanced thinking and empathy.

Now the unique thing about URB597 is that it is not as potent but it is a Fatty acide amide hydrolase (FAAH) inhibitor, which is responsible for the breakdown of various neurotransmitters such as anandamide, this eCBRI is known to be more sedation, relaxing, and pain killing

I am hoping to spark a movement with these chemicals because I think they have great potential and I think they should be looked into more

Please leave any information I missed, including maybe how to obtain some of these chemicals or your experience with them so on so fourth.

Very interesting stuff.
unfortunately according to Wikipedia, VDM-11 is very unstable has has to be stored in complete darkness and at -20c, therefore I don't see it becoming available on the market as an RC.
URB597, on the other hand, seems to have promising recreational and therapeutic applications. I remember reading threads about this, thinking that consumption could ramp up endocannabinoind binding and half life, and can be combined with synthetic annadamide for that all natural weed high. However, there doesn't seem to be any reports on this matter, safety or otherwise.
For the interest of science, we can get together and create a group buy for this compound. I want to be a guinea pig :)