Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Megathread Endlessly scrolling not knowing what to watch

ghostfreak

Moderator: DC, F&TV, S&G
Staff member
Anyone know the feeling of feeling a few hours free or sitting at night and just endless scrolling through movies trying to find something (anything) to watch or rewatch? Sick of wasting what feels like hours then giving up and watching YouTube.

Last edited:
Anyone know the feeling of feeling a few hours free or sitting at night and just endless scrolling through movies trying to find something (anything) to watch or rewatch? Sick of wasting what feels like hours then giving up and watching YouTube.
May I suggest getting a disk with a lot of good movies and series from a friend? If you don’t have any, or any with a disk, may I suggest browsing some pirate site and finding genres you like, even old stuff you consider re-watching and than downloading more from same up-loader or whatever?

May I suggest getting a disk with a lot of good movies and series from a friend? If you don’t have any, or any with a disk, may I suggest browsing some pirate site and finding genres you like, even old stuff you consider re-watching and than downloading more from same up-loader or whatever?
Been on a big Asian horror kick recently and been trying to ones that have English subs are hard to find (well recent ones lol).

I have an app called Letterboxd that I use religiously for logging films I’ve watched and then people you follow start populating ‘who’s watched what’ etc etc. that’s handy.

I do this all the time, eventually pick something to watch, then end up scrolling other stuff on my phone instead of watching what I picked. Then realize I haven't been watching the movie, so I restart it, then switch back to scrolling my phone. Repeat into infinity. It's somewhat rare I actually a full movie these days.

I think all the droogz made my ADD even worse over the years.

Been on a big Asian horror kick recently and been trying to ones that have English subs are hard to find (well recent ones lol).

I have an app called Letterboxd that I use religiously for logging films I’ve watched and then people you follow start populating ‘who’s watched what’ etc etc. that’s handy.
Asian horrors are great. Quite a few classics I need to see or rewatch.

I find watching a movie with someone a lot nicer experience. Some day we can watch them together in a BL cinema with some VR/AR/MR headset and ofc high on K, cuz why not..