• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

End of Probation

Flying_Chippmunk

Greenlighter
I was found with a grinder in my pocket about 9 months ago. Went on Pre-Trial diversion program (glorified probation). In the contract it says 6-12 months. My 6 mo mark, July 30th, is coming up, and I've met with my PO every month, passed every drug test, paid all my fines, and all the other requirements. She told me that after the 30th I'm done with everything. HOWEVER, she said that she is sending my file to get signed off by the judge (about two weeks prior to the 30th, 18th of July) and that I should expect it in the mail within 2 weeks. If I don't recieve in until after July 30th am I still at risk for being drug tested? I have the first weekend in August off and plan on having a victory bowl, but I'm not sure. I was thinking about submitting another UA on the last day. (My PO has only requested a total of 3 in 6 mo). so am I still at risk even past my 6 mo mark?

"Inching right past the competition
Belief that I ambition to be great, equals mission
Statements, complacement, no reason for your dissin'
We sell tapes to {???} and other folks who listen
With me upon the base, new reality is given
Always flipping my objective in this life that I'm livin'
Legends: tremendous, plus Seven
That's my nickname in the Bettis
I'm a Bus like Jerome with the microphone's position

On like the first wave of cable: SELECT
P.N.C. means you want someone who's able
Competent, confident, optimist, lyricist, prominent
Juggernaut of low-key music that you ain't jockin' yet
But we'll respect, and get it back
If you project the simple fact
Odysseys and policies, when I construct to keep my rap
Up to par, strip the bar, rhythmic with inflation
Style the way I speak, and I stray away from fiction"

just quit, u never know when one of those draconian goon squads is going to jump from behind a bush furiously gesticulating at your penis and a urine sized cup. Of course they won't understand why it is so demeaning to have your existence based around keeping a small molecule out of someone's urine....put there will be many high five and back pats if it does exist in the sample. This simian beurocrat can sleep peacefully in the knowledge that they have controlled your thoughts just one more time.

Be careful OP - Those Diversion programs are SHADY AS FUCK!! They can basically keep you around as long as they want - with little or no explanation if they want. If I was you, and I had already made it that far, just wait a little bit longer for your personal safety, otherwise - you may end up starting back at the beginning because of 1 failed piss test. When you're owned by the System - No matter how fucking stupid it is, just do what you're supposed to do, because once you get STUCK in the System - You never get out.....

Be careful OP - Those Diversion programs are SHADY AS FUCK!! They can basically keep you around as long as they want - with little or no explanation if they want. If I was you, and I had already made it that far, just wait a little bit longer for your personal safety, otherwise - you may end up starting back at the beginning because of 1 failed piss test. When you're owned by the System - No matter how fucking stupid it is, just do what you're supposed to do, because once you get STUCK in the System - You never get out.....

Yeah.... substance abuse counseling at the county health department comes to mind... that mother fucker was a 90-day program, took me 16 months to complete successfully.

They don't give a fuck if you give a dirty for the drug you're already there for. Just back to square one and more money per visit in the county's pocket.

People only got reported when they showed dirty for unusual (given the individual) substances and/or showed up obviously intoxicated.