• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Empathetic on coke

Caribbeangurl

Greenlighter
Hi guys,
Actually made an account just for one question...does anybody become quite empathetic and caring on coke? Is it just me? Or is it a side of my personality that exposes itself whilst on the drug? Let me know..hate to think that what I'm buying isn't actually coke!

When on cocaine you are generally less empathetic and generally just give less than zero fucks. With that said, it also depends on what you are currently doing. If you are alone, reading or watching sad content, in a dark room, then yes, you will feel empathetic. If you are out in vegas, with an 8 ball and your boys, say goodbye to any fucks given. It also effects people differently, some become more social, some less. Some talk more and become more confident, while others become withdrawn and shy. So, to sum it up, depends on situation and you personally. I doubt that it isn't coke. If you don't like how you feel on it, consider yourself lucky.

Yes, cocaine can have empathogenic effects in some people, though not nearly to the extent of say, MDMA.

No problem!! Also, just a heads up, next time you could post a question like this in Basic Drug Discussion. The Wiki section is for posting factual information on a certain topic. Not a big deal though, it happens all the time. Also, I see you are new and would like to welcome you to Bluelight! If you ever have any questions, feel free to pm me or any moderator of the site. There are tons of helpful people on here.

of course, I talk my brains off on stimulants, more so I get the empathetic pull from amphetamines, but I do on cocaine. however its a honey moon period and it fades quick

Everyone feels different on cocaine. I myself become extremely focused, am kind of somewhere between super speedy and stimulated to lazy and staring off into space, usually the first dose like always with cocaine, is what makes me more stimulated, euphoric, and talkative then quickly turns me to a more lazy, paranoid(sometimes), kind of focused(staring very hard at certain things, like my dresser or my wall, etc.), and less of a happy feeling as the cocaine fades away and the comedown sets in... it is always different, depending on the quality of the product you have.. I can definitely see someone getting kind empathetic while on it however I don't get that way, the only drugs that make me that way have been MDMA and valium( I know weird right?), which to me acts as this sort of weird almost MDMA like downer, I get so happy on valium like I do with mdma, just don't roll and have nearly as much euphoria from the valium, I just get such a sense of well being, happiness, am very calm, and love everything and everyone and feel all loose from the muscle relaxant part of it.. its the only benzo that makes me feel that way. I do love coke, especially when I have valium to come down off it, I usually just take my klonopin because I always have access to them, as I have a script, but valium goes a bit better with coke, though I wouldn't recommend doing this without having experience with both drugs.