• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Embarrased but desperate extenze question

Flashfire157

Greenlighter
Greetings! This is my first post on bluelight so if I made any mistakes or this isn't the right place to post please let me know and I will fix it.

I'll try to keep this to the point. Tonight I took 3 extenze pills for a wild night with my fiance. I know all these pills are essentially snake oil but I figured what the hell. I'll be honest, they didn't do much for me except maybe make my orgasm slightly more intense. The crazy part here is that my fiance took one too and....I'm still in shock. I've been with plenty of women and know what I'm doing, but she is one of those women who take a bit more time and effort to get off. Tonight, she ejaculated after roughly 2 minutes of foreplay, and literally every position we tried, she finished in seconds. It was completely insane and we were both in disbelief afterward. She has already decided to go see her doctor as soon as possible to find out if she has mild orgasm dysfunction and something in this pill made her able to achieve orgasm so easy. I dont want to go back to normal sex after that amazing experience but also dont want to be stuck buying these pills.

My main question is what ingredient in extenze (maximum strength extended release) did that to her? I've heard of yohimbe before and that was my guess but our lack of any side effects makes me think it's something else. Can one of you super smart people help me figure out which one (or however many) of the ingredients did this so I can just buy that supplement by itself from amazon? I'm almost begging right now lol.

Additional info in case it helps: she used to take prozac but has been off of it for a few months now so we don't think it's a contributing factor. She is also on birth control but not sure what it's called. Another thing is she said the sensation wasnt all that different from normal (maybe a little more sensitive) but she said when I went fast, she would orgasm almost immediately and continue until I slowed down. She also seemed to not be able to take it as deep as usual without pain.

Thanks a bunch in advance. I love the woman and 99% of my sexual satisfaction comes from pleasing her so needless to say, this was the best experience we've ever had aside from our first few times together. I understand some women are easier and some just take longer and I have no problem putting in the work for her pleasure; its just way more fun to see her get off a bunch of times from the same amount of effort haha.

I had no idea what this stuff was before a quick wiki but the ingredients that stand out to me are DHEA - one of the primary ingredients which is known to have an androgenic effect in women (and men), something which, it has been reported, increases libido and sexual desire. There are negative effects too to too frequent increases in male sex hormones in women as you might imagine, although I have no idea if the amounts involved will be of an real concern here.

Additionally boron supplementation has been shown to increase testosterone levels in men, so the same may apply to women - IIRC the study used 10mg per day and clear increases were observed after a week. I can't remember the exact mechanism and it seems surprising if it did indeed take a week, but I just mention it as it's another ingredient that stood out to me.

There are a whole bunch of things in there and I have no clue about most of them, to me it seems like snake oil still, is it possible there was just a placebogenic effect for both of you? If you didn't experience much of an effect yourself perhaps you could set up a double blind study of sorts with some sugar pills to see if it's repeatable? I would never normally advocate being anything but honest about what you're giving someone you're about to have sex with ;)... but in this case it's probably forgivable, you can even set up the experiment so that she knows what's going on but just doesn't know on what day she's taking the dud/control pill.

If there IS a real effect though, my money would be on the DHEA.

I thought DHEA was for men.
Just read about it, now I WANT SOME.
😂😂😂😂

The way wiki put it (yeah reliable sources n all. I don’t have TIME for this I gotta get the the natural supplement shop before it closes!) is basically its tweaking her hormones for optimal chance at reproduction (basically a precise balance of estrogen/testosterone)
I always find orgasm a lot faster and easier during certain points of my cycle, usually coinciding with the point of ovulation.

As great as it sounds, I wouldn’t give it to her every night.
At the very least she might bring her period on early, at worst stuff up her cycle entirely and make it hard to get pregnant when she does want to, or put her in early menopause.
Maybe save it for ‘date’ night once a month or something lol

There are a whole bunch of things in there and I have no clue about most of them, to me it seems like snake oil still, is it possible there was just a placebogenic effect for both of you?

It definitely wasn't a placebo effect. Both of us know our bodies very well and weren't really expecting much from the pills if anything. In fact, during foreplay we didn't notice anything other than our usual sensations. One other factor I forgot to mention is we both use small doses of kratom on a daily basis but I don't think that would really effect it. Anyway, the response/sensations were FAR beyond what could be considered placebo effect.

I thought DHEA was for men.
Just read about it, now I WANT SOME.
😂😂😂😂

The way wiki put it (yeah reliable sources n all. I don’t have TIME for this I gotta get the the natural supplement shop before it closes!) is basically its tweaking her hormones for optimal chance at reproduction (basically a precise balance of estrogen/testosterone)
I always find orgasm a lot faster and easier during certain points of my cycle, usually coinciding with the point of ovulation.

As great as it sounds, I wouldn’t give it to her every night.
At the very least she might bring her period on early, at worst stuff up her cycle entirely and make it hard to get pregnant when she does want to, or put her in early menopause.
Maybe save it for ‘date’ night once a month or something lol
Thanks for the response :) I'm not an expert with this stuff, but wouldn't a hormone based supplement take weeks of taking it to see any effects? I used to take testosterone and it takes a couple weeks of regular use to see any difference. She took the pull maybe an hour before we had sex.

UPDATE.. I forgot to mention, we used it again last night and it had the same effect. We cut out the wine we drank the previous night, didnt take any kratom, just took the pill, and it had the same effect. And now I'm washing the bedsheets again...We are going to go ahead and take your advice and not use it very often as she told me it's a little overwhelming after the first 5 minutes of soaking the bed. Awesome date night pill though lol.

Thanks for the response :) I'm not an expert with this stuff, but wouldn't a hormone based supplement take weeks of taking it to see any effects? I used to take testosterone and it takes a couple weeks of regular use to see any difference. She took the pull maybe an hour before we had sex.

You’d think so wouldn’t you?
I just read some website that promotes its use every day! (Jesus I’d be trying to fuck everything! Just walking around all day trying to find things to put in it 😂😂😂)
And I just read it also works differently depending on a woman’s age with pre and post menopausal women showing the most positive effects. Seems like it triggers an immediate reaction and lasts 24 hours 💁

The same study concluded that it only works in three in five women, your lady got lucky literally lol

You’d think so wouldn’t you?
I just read some website that promotes its use every day! (Jesus I’d be trying to fuck everything! Just walking around all day trying to find things to put in it 😂😂😂)
And I just read it also works differently depending on a woman’s age with pre and post menopausal women showing the most positive effects. Seems like it triggers an immediate reaction and lasts 24 hours 💁

The same study concluded that it only works in three in five women, your lady got lucky literally lol
Pshhh she got lucky by meeting me ;D haha kidding but she used to think she was asexual because of her lack of response. She never orgasmed with a man before me without the use of a vibrator at the same time. Then I came along lol. I'm nothing special, I just took the time to please her when most dudes talk a big game but once you let them in your pants all they do is pump for 10 minutes and get theirs and be done with it. I have no problem putting the time in to please her but she said she's definitely goin to get some bloodwork done and see if her muted sexual sensations are due to a hormone related problem and can perhaps be remedied with a prescription or micro daily doses of a hormone.