The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Eight legged freakazoids from hell.

smackncheese

Bluelighter
Spiders are really fucking disgusting. I just had to clean up guts and legs. It just made my night a little bit juicier. =D

Yeah, fuck spiders.

I like spiders... they eat the gross bugs like flies, fleas, mites, silverfish & centipedes.

Spiders are one of the few bugs that I don't kill.

Yeah, spiders are really chill. I don't kill them either. I also try not to disturb their webs because they'll die of starvation if you do.

I wasn't the one that killed the spider, I just cleaned up the aftermath. I don't usually kill spiders either 'cause they're messy and gross. I don't know why they just creep me out. I can handle snakes, scorpions, rats, whatever.. but I draw the line with spiders. Even crabs give me the willies a bit.

Yeah, spiders are really chill. I don't kill them either. I also try not to disturb their webs because they'll die of starvation if you do.

My girl's always telling me to kill spiders... she's hates 'em and gets pissed when I tell her no.

I can handle snakes, scorpions, rats, whatever... but I draw the line with spiders.

Fucking scorpions... really?

Scorpions scare the shit outta me. I'd rather eat live spiders before I handle a scorpion.

Jumping spiders are pretty horrid. Those buggers move fast. At least they're usually pretty small. There were wolf spiders at the rehab center I went to, since the place was way out in the boondocks. Those things get hellaciously huge.. they're like little brown tarantulas with big menacing eyes.. and I kid you not, they bleed green. Nasty, nasty creatures. I declare war =D

I think spiders are cool, and i think they do a good service by cleaning the area of other pesty bugs, but i hate seeing them inside my house. I get these big ass spiders in my house that i am not about to have hanging out above me. I started killing spiders last fall in my last house when I was getting poisonous brown recluse hanging above my bed. Fuck that shit, now spiders indoors bug me out. Outside, way to go i like you. Inside, stay out of my sight because i don't want to have to kill you but i will out of habit.

EDIT I don't mind small spiders at all, just obnoxiously large ones.

Daddy long legs are always free to roam my home. Anything bigger than that is gettin the shoe. My mom got bit by a brown reclus and almost lost her thumb so im paranoid now lol. Funny thing is they arnt suppose to be where we live. Fuckin fruit trucks...

Daddy long legs are okay with me for some reason. But supposedly they're not actually spiders. I can't explain how my brain works. Lol.

There were wolf spiders at the rehab center I went to, since the place was way out in the boondocks. Those things get hellaciously huge.. they're like little brown tarantulas with big menacing eyes.. and I kid you not, they bleed green. Nasty, nasty creatures. I declare war =D

Yeah, those things are pretty intense. When I was a kid I went to summer camp in Maine, and I woke up one night with a wolf spider on my face. Fucking horrible. :D

Daddy long legs are always free to roam my home. Anything bigger than that is gettin the shoe. My mom got bit by a brown reclus and almost lost her thumb so im paranoid now lol. Funny thing is they arnt suppose to be where we live. Fuckin fruit trucks...

Did she go in the basement or dig around the foundation in the yard? Usually brown recluses do not occupy homes, but rather much more secluded places like crawl spaces. Its very rare to find a brown recluse even in unused rooms in homes, they're pretty shady fuckers and like plenty of space to be alone. If she got bit in her home, that's a pretty darn rare occurrence TBH.

I think spiders are cool, and i think they do a good service by cleaning the area of other pesty bugs, but i hate seeing them inside my house. I get these big ass spiders in my house that i am not about to have hanging out above me. I started killing spiders last fall in my last house when I was getting poisonous brown recluse hanging above my bed. Fuck that shit, now spiders indoors bug me out. Outside, way to go i like you. Inside, stay out of my sight because i don't want to have to kill you but i will out of habit.

EDIT I don't mind small spiders at all, just obnoxiously large ones.

I think spiders are cool too. But if there were poisonous spiders like brown recluse, black & brown widows and shit around here... not cool.

fuck spiders..and who ever said if you destroy their web they will die..thats not true cause those mother fuckers can rebuild that web in no time..i know this cause on my porch we let this one spider live cause we always keep the light on and it attracts lots of insects that bomb your face and get in the house but yeah we let the spider chill cause hes outside and eats the bugs but for a while he would build his web right in the door frame so if you wernt paying attention you woulod walk into it..well after we kept takin the web down cause we would walk into it everynight he got got the point and moved it and we let him chill there all summer gettin fat..but like i said they will rebuild that web in a hour or 2

We caught a black widow at boy scout camp when I was little, there were also tons of wolf spiders and other scary things. I woke up with a spider on my face once, I usually slept with my head inside of my sleeping bag, but it's hard to breathe. The tents aren't ones you bring with and they were always filled with spiders and shit.

I recently found a few big ass wolf spiders here, they look so vicious compared to most spiders...

god i wish i wouldn't have read this. i'm about to have some nightmares. i wish i could get over my fear of spiders.. it's bad.. really bad. a lot of nights i have to sleep with big ear plugs in because of a horrid fear of a spider crawling in my ear and laying its eggs.

right i wish i was bumpin posts that no ones has posted in since the day it was OP, 2 years ago 8)