• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Effects produced by different strengths of H.

BlakNight

Greenlighter
First post so apologies in advance for any and all rule breaking. I was wondering if anyone can relate heroin potency to the type of high it produces? For instance, does a lower quality product give the user a more upbeat and energetic type of high while a more pure product causes a nodding sleepy high? I have noticed my highs while using heroin can vary greatly but I have been unable to pinpoint which type of product produces which type of high. I?m just looking for people?s input and experiences to help me predict in advance what to expect. Thank you.

First post so apologies in advance for any and all rule breaking. I was wondering if anyone can relate heroin potency to the type of high it produces? For instance, does a lower quality product give the user a more upbeat and energetic type of high while a more pure product causes a nodding sleepy high? I have noticed my highs while using heroin can vary greatly but I have been unable to pinpoint which type of product produces which type of high. I?m just looking for people?s input and experiences to help me predict in advance what to expect. Thank you.

And you wont be able to. Most dope on the street these days is just fentanyl with various fillers mixed in. Also... even if it is real heroin, different manufacturing methods and adulterants can wildly effect the look and feel of your product. One of the reasons quinine was used to cut heroin was because of its bitter taste... just because people associated that taste with quality. There are also cuts that fake 'good' heroin color, when its drawn up into the syringe. You can take educated guesses that may be correct but the appearance and consistency of heroin is unpredictable.