• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Effects off too much Oramorph

Delish1973

Bluelighter
Im aware occasionally of the times I’ve taken too much oramorph. When I’ve explained why then I’m sure you will understand

18 months ago I was able to swallow 100mg bottle of oramorph + take 60mg zomorph + 300mg Baclofen

It was a very bad time in my life which I know isn’t an excuse. My OD symptoms were only sleep walking 10 hours after taking my meds. My oramorph was reduced to nothing up until 3 weeks ago. 20mls were prescribed daily. First week I ignored 5ml doses and took a days dose at once.
My symptoms caused me to end up in hospital, Oramorph in my 8 years of taking it has caused very odd behaviour but one that has always continued is hitting my chest either with a fist or slap
In 18 months reducing I’m shocked at seeing how my body removed from opiates
I will list my symptoms of a full blown kinda seiza/anxiety/OD attack

Heavily sweating
Racing heart
Argumentative
Involuntary muscle jerks

Because I am too impatient waiting for my zomorph to work I take 20ml oramorph and sip a bit more as zomorphs effects haven’t started working

Years ago I behaved oddly without my husband noticing. I was washing up, my kitchen draws were emptied and my spare room filled with all my kitchen items. I think my husband at the time didn’t really care or notice what I did. I’m now having these strange symptoms from taking my meds at 11am roughly and these symptoms not showing till maybe 10am. I’ve noticed my sexual drive is more around 5pm, orgasms I feel make me worse due to my happy brain cells. I then start slapping my chest like a gorilla, then jerking, nodding off then waking up in odd places. I once work and immediately walked to the bathroom for a pee, I actually walked fall pelt into a solid brick wall causing massive black eyes. Everyone thought I had been beaten up.

im surely not the only person who acts oddly. I have no control over my actions and unaware of what I’m doing but…….it’s similar to a dream. I have only a feeling of what I was doing and a deja vu

A i just odd and strange, maybe i used to lick the windows of the school bus when I was very young.
Maybe it’s not the oramorph causing this thing but actually normal behaviour

ummmm. are you still taking 300mg baclofen?? what other muscles have you started/stopped recently. and yeah, taking hundreds of mg of morphine can make you act strange for sure.
tbf you are probably involuntarily trying to get your heart/lungs to keep going. nodding while walking/not remembering stuff means REAL high dose of opioids, those are not normal effects.
so either you are taking doses WAY outside the range you should or you yourself have very strange reaction to morphine.