• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Effects of LSA vs. LSD

Lol. =D

^^ I would agree with this too. You're actually the second person I've heard phrase it just like that in like a week....

Yes, that's correct.
The whole not natural argument just irks me. If everything that was natural was good, and safe, then I could eat a whole Henbane plant and have a grand old time; but in reality, I'd either die or go to a psych ward. Cyanide is natural, doesn't mean it doesn't kill people. There's a reason they're still legal; they have little recreational value compared to their toxicity.

Last edited:
Do a google search for LSD safety and you will find the Aspirin thing. I don't see how that is grasping at straws. My point is that you have a lack of research. Nearly all LSD tests were conducted before 1974 and the whole reason people dismiss the notion LSD is proven harmful is that this research was flawed and the drug being illegal since then has raised complications that prevent it from being studied the way Aspirin has been studied to unequivocally prove it is harmful.

It is important that we can be in agreement that you can't really compare the dangers of Aspirin to LSD.

It makes the conversation possibly worth something.

The point I am trying to make is that you know less about LSA than you do about Aspirin or even LSD. Having bad data for both LSD and LSA does not suddenly mean you can make a comparison.

That is my point.

Looking at what we do know is that ergine (LSA) is a depressant with no reported deaths.

You have made a lot of statements about things having equal risks, which would require data. Someone might accidently assume you have done some research and found some answers.

I think what you mean is that, as far as anyone knows, they have risks that cannot be quantified. We may as well assume they are equal.

Looking at the information, I see no mention about LSA doing any physical harm. So let's assume they are equal. No information about LSA and addiction, withdrawl, or dependency. Equal.

Physical harms are easily quantified and for that very same reason can be treated relatively effectively when compared with psychological harms. Which means as a depressant LSA might be less likely to produce the psychosis. But we have no data on that either. So let's assume they're equal.

Unless you can tell me things which are less enjoyable are more dangerous, well...

I'll reiterate what Godess Mode said to a degree, LSD certainly is less dangerous to your well being than LSA containing seeds are, and that's the point we're trying to make OP. The concept of "I only do natural things" is silly to me; Are humans not natural? Are the compounds they create not formed from other natural compounds? In reality, everything is natural. Everything is a branch off of another natural thing. Matter cannot be created, nor destroyed.

This is a great point to be made, and I like what you said very much. But I do understand the OP's reluctance to try "unnatural" chemicals, due to the fact that, if you're buying them off the street, you don't know FOR SURE that what you are getting is LSD. Especially nowadays.

This is a great point to be made, and I like what you said very much. But I do understand the OP's reluctance to try "unnatural" chemicals, due to the fact that, if you're buying them off the street, you don't know FOR SURE that what you are getting is LSD. Especially nowadays.
I think the term "If it's bitter, it's a spitter" works pretty well for street control. All the LSD I've ever had was entirely tasteless when it was the real deal, Nbomes are bitter and numbing, and DOx chems have a taste as well. I'd just ask any dealer, "Is it bitter?" If they say yeah, or want you to only dose sublinguilly, then you should slap em lol. I'll never bother testing LSD, ergoloid RC's are too rare and expensive to pass off as LSD, and the others have too strong a taste not to notice. Plus, at the moment from what I can tell on this site, LSD is making a good comeback and is more common if you know the right people. I even saw some recently, but the guy is an idiot and asked a lot per dose. I don't really like the guy either.

Not saying this is the safest way to go about getting real LSD, but given the strong telltale signs most RC's have, it'd be hard to trick an individual who is informed on the characteristics of both LSD and other RC's potent enough to fit on blotter.

Last edited:
^ Yes, you are correct on that as well. All the RCs I've encountered as LSD mimics were very bitter, and pretty much just tasted shitty. Although, (I can only speak for myself) I haven't seen too much real LSD around my neck of the woods. I don't know if that's the case for many others or just me.
But yes, bitter = spitter
Unless you like Research Chems.