Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Effects of eating .5 grams of shrooms the night before you eat a full dose

JohnsonE

Greenlighter
Skip to end for actual question*****

So my friend and I go to pick up our other friend from the airport and our plan was to trip that night and we were chomping at the bit so we ate one before we got to where we were tripping. The shrooms are high quality from a trusted vendor and we started to feel the effects just from the small .5 after about 20 mins. Our plans ended up changing and we decided to wait until the following day. So we wake up at 7:15 and eat somewhere around an eighth or more (couldn't know exactly due to not having a scale) and downed em with a glass of OJ. I had an insane trip and within 20 minutes I was having borderline DMT visuals when I closed my eyes and tripped hard for about 4 hours with all effects ending at 5 hours on the dot. My friends however had a very underwhelming trip and had nowhere near the same experience that I had.

Question: Is it possible that eating the one shroom the night before is the reason why my friends did not trip as hard as me? There are a lot of variables to consider (eating on empty stomach first thing in morning, orange juice, lack of scale to weigh, testing one the night before) so any information would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Skip to end for actual question*****

So my friend and I go to pick up our other friend from the airport and our plan was to trip that night and we were chomping at the bit so we ate one before we got to where we were tripping. The shrooms are high quality from a trusted vendor and we started to feel the effects just from the small .5 after about 20 mins. Our plans ended up changing and we decided to wait until the following day. So we wake up at 7:15 and eat somewhere around an eighth or more (couldn't know exactly due to not having a scale) and downed em with a glass of OJ. I had an insane trip and within 20 minutes I was having borderline DMT visuals when I closed my eyes and tripped hard for about 4 hours with all effects ending at 5 hours on the dot. My friends however had a very underwhelming trip and had nowhere near the same experience that I had.

Question: Is it possible that eating the one shroom the night before is the reason why my friends did not trip as hard as me? There are a lot of variables to consider (eating on empty stomach first thing in morning, orange juice, lack of scale to weigh, testing one the night before) so any information would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

ding ding ding

why would you do this?

plus i would have made tea so the dose was even between people