• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Effects of consecutive days on cocaine high

Roller97

Greenlighter
Hello,

Please could people share their experiences regarding consecutive nights of cocaine (with sleep in between events). I've done consecutive night before but most of the time I don't remember them because I use a lot of xanax during and after. I'm just after whether the effects are seriously diminished, I seem to remember the previous attempts at consecutive nights very quickly turning into chasing the high, although I do already have a fairly high tolerance.

Would a single day and night break make much of a difference?

Many thanks

So it's likely I'll end up chasing it all night if I go on consecutive nights?

And are you saying a day off is enough to significantly improve the effects, to say close to 1st night levels?

you'd deff need more than just a day off to get back to 1st night levels, but any sort of break will make a difference.

no worries, but try not to take it too often, diminishing returns and such.

If I stay up all night partying and then go to work (without sleep) I come home and start partying again, it's not v good the second night, but will keep working and such.

I find if I take a nap after work the second day, it's almost just like the first night.

That's just me.

I have stopped this behavior for a couple of reasons, mostly health, sanity, and finances.

If I do it now, I usually take some bumps throughout the night at the bars/party, then make sure to get sleep before whatever I have planned the next day. If I am to do it the next day it seems to be just as good. I haven't gone on a good 3+ day bender in sometime, and don't suggest them as there are definite losses to efficiency (see diminishing returns and such)

im ashamed to admit but my longest and most recent binge on cocaine sesh is 5 days and nights with no sleep or rest breaks at all...
this sesh was actally this week i took the knock yesterday morning at 6am woke up yesterday round 2pm carried on this is all the time now coke every night some just the day and night then sleep and some 2 or 3 night sesh times ....